I: Meeting Her For The First Time!

A/N: Im really bad at writing, sorry :/

though if you enjoy, then ill be very happy ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n just moved to Sheffield, she recently broke up with her ex girlfriend. They werent exactly on good terms so y/n really wanted a fresh start.

As she neared the entrance of her new job, a book store, she felt an overwhelming sense of excitement. She has always had a passion for books and wanted to pursue a career in restoring and selling old classics.

"Well, you gotta start somewhere.." y/n said to herself before she entered the shop, walking over to her new boss, who was turned around using some weird scanner stick. "Hi! we spoke on the phone, you said you'd give me a job?" you said smiling sweetly. The woman turned around and  smiled back. "Right! yes! hello miss-" she stopped and looked at her puzzled. "f/n! f/n l/n!" y/n said holding out a hand expecting the woman to shake it, instead she took her hand then lent forward and kissed y/n's cheek. "welcome, y/n! that's how humans greet nowadays isn't it? i can never quite get the greetings right.. i once accidentally called Mary queen of Scots dude, she didn't like that very much.." the blonde woman rambled on. Y/n looked at the woman with a raised brow, but dismissed whatever it was that the woman was rambling on about.

"Right then, lots to do! Would you mind sorting this genre from A to Z please y/n?" The Doctor asked, giving y/n a scrunchy faced grin ((JODIE SCRUNCHIE FACE AHHHHH)). For some reason this grin made her heart skip a beat. She ignored the feeling and did the task she was asked to do. When she was done, y/n went to the back to try and find her boss. When she went into the back room, y/n found a blue box, a blue police box. she circled the box in awe and then looked at the front of it again. She didnt understand why it was so captivating, but it was.

The windows on the police box were glowing as if something was inside it, which intrigued y/n further. She trailed her fingers over the letters on the door then pushed it open. Y/n was gob smacked, was she hallucinating? Surely it was an illusion? As she stepped inside the TARDIS she felt adrenaline soar through her body, this was all too surreal.

The doctor came round the corner in her TARDIS to see y/n standing in the middle of her console room. "How did you get in here?" the doctor asked defensively. "no.." was all y/n could squeak out. "Y/n?" the doctor asked with concern lacing her voice. "NO!" y/n screamed and then ran out of the TARDIS circling it again. The doctor followed close behind, trying to understand what y/n was doing. "THIS ISNT FUCKING POSSIBLE" she screamed. The doctor winced at the use of language and continued to look at the y/n with concern. 

"Its called the TARDIS. That's Time And Relative Dimension In Space. Its my ship, and i travel in time and space... I own this shop because i'm investigating suspicious traces or artron energy." The doctor said as she neared y/n. She stepped back as the doctor stepped forward. "Dont come the fuck near me" y/n said as she started to freak out. This was all impossible. "Y/n, im not going to hurt you. Far from it. Come back into the TARDIS and ill explain everything. Then you can decide if you want to help me or not, and then, you can get on with your life as normal." She said softly, her yorkshire accent thicker by the second. Y/n glared at her then nodded.

After a very long chat, y/n agreed to help the doctor, and what y/n thought would be a strange week of helping an alien find out the source of the artron energy, turned into a lifetime of adventure and possibly loooove? *eyebrow wiggle*

A/N: this took me two days to complete and its still short and crap. i do apologise.

Have a good day lovely reader <3