I: You Are Depressed.

The doctor had always been so awkward when it came to interacting with people, especially humans from the modern era, she thought them to be too difficult and hard to keep up with. humanity was evolving every day at a speed she couldn't even comprehend, new technology was being introduced almost every day and people had found more ways to communicate and say things and convey their feelings. 

lately you've been acting more and more strange, not like you weren't you, you were moving and speaking more slowly and not showing much emotion. 

You were spending all your time in your room and only coming out to go to the toilet and get coffee, no food or proper drink.

As you sighed and got up from your bed, you hair was all greasy and thrown into a messy bun and you wore the same hoodie that you had been wearing  for the past 3 days and a pair of leggings that wee beginning to look super baggy on you. You walked out of your room and slowly made your way to the kitchen with your mug to make more coffee, you had already drank 4 cups today and it was only 11:40 (TARDIS time). You made your way towards the kettle and turned it on, only to realize there wasn't any water in the kettle. 

"Fucking typical." you sighed s you flicked it off and filled it up, trying for the second time to make a damn cup of coffee. "Watch your language (y/n), you know it makes me uncomfortable when people use such strong words." the Doctor said from behind you. You yelped and slowly turned around. "Jesus f-.." you started to swear, but caught yourself before you caused world war three. By world war three, that meant the doctor lecturing you on the importance of kind words and you desperately trying to leave the room, only for her to lecture you more on being anti-social, for the past 3 weeks it was all she ever spoke to you about.

"Sorry, (y/n), didn't mean to scare you." She said as she opened one of the cupboards and pulled out one of the fifty-some-odd packets of custard creams out.

"I wasn't scared.." You said emotionless. Honestly the doctor didn't know what was going on with you, she just though that you were being dramatic. This was the thing about her, she was so bad at detecting feelings, or lack there of. 

She sighed and walked towards you, looking you in the eyes and smiling faintly, this kind of smile tugged at your heart for some reason, it wasn't a sad smile, it was more a smile that made it clear she felt sorry for you. But the only reason the doctor felt sorry for you was because she thought you were being dramatic and an angry teenager (you were 19).

"Good," she whispered. "I wouldn't want you to be afraid of me." She then tucked some of your stray hairs behind your ear, you felt so patronized by her and it was starting to annoy you.

You sighed and then walked past her, going into the fridge getting the milk out, opening it to give it a smell, only to find out it had gone sour, you had a weak stomach so the smell caused you to gag. "What the fuck? why did you people let the milk go bad?" you said flustered from the gagging. The doctor winced at your language and then shot you a glare. "We people decided you should get the milk, considering you're the one using it."

The doctor didn't understand why you were acting this way, and she was fed up. 

"This really has to stop (y/n)." the doctor said sternly, looking you dead in the eyes.

"And what is this?" you questioned, humoring her for a little bit, you weren't exactly in the mood to argue, but you knew that if you didn't play along, shed push further.

"Being anti social, not showering?  or eating? you're really putting yourself at risk of being unwell." the Doctor looked at you with a worried look, this caused you to scoff and slam hand down on the counter. "You don't fucking say?" you said with tears in your eyes, this was probably your breaking point and the doctor could tell but she didn't really know why, causing her to be taken back.

"Do you ever fucking look at me and see me, or do you just see a miserable fucking cow? i don't like being this fucking dull you know! i don't just wake up and think 'OH! I know! i'm going to make everyone ELSES lives as miserable as mine!'. You don't seriously think that i'm doing this because i want to do you?" you questioned, voice breaking and tears running down your face.

The Doctor didn't know what to say, she was genuinely speechless. She was staring to understand now. 

"No, i don't-" "REALLY? are you fucking serious? of course you do! You probably think i'm a terrible person! well i'm not! i'm just fucking numb doctor i cant feel a damn thing! I literally cant deal with this shit anymore, and i don't know what to do with myself." you said trying to hold your tears back, which didn't work, causing you to be winded. You let out a small sob and wiped away the tears spilling from your eyes.

"god, why am i so pathetic?" you groaned, more aiming the question at yourself. This question affected the doctor more than she thought it would, to her you were the most amazing person in the universe.

"(y/n) you are not pathetic, lets go to the movie room and we can watch what you want and ill play with your hair like you love, and then well go back to earth so you can see someone about this."

You wiped your eyes and looked up at her half smiling "can we watch Lucifer?" you asked quietly.

The doctor giggled and took your hand "yes, even if its for the 50th time"

And then you and the doctor spent the next 15 hours hugging and watching Lucifer. You didnt feel 100 percent better but it did help, which was a start. <3

A/N:

THIS TOOK AAAAAAAAAGES, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS

and as always have a lovely day <3