I: Pick Up Lines.

My first request!!!! 

Sumary: The doctor uses pick up lines on you in an attempt to win you over.

You, the doctor, Ryan and Graham were waiting for Yaz while she was visiting her family. You had your nose buried in a book and were loving it. After a while you sighed and looked over at Graham and the doctor who were whispering to each other about something that seemed to be important. After another few minutes, the doctor walked over to you and looked at you awkwardly. You looked back at her and smiled warmly. "Everything okay, doctor?" you said as you closed your book.

"Is that a mirror in your pocket because i see myself in your pants." the doctor blurted out. You practically choked on air and felt heat rise to your face. "I-i'm sorry?" you asked, the doctor looked at her feet and then at you again. "I know you're busy today but can i add you to my to do list?" she asked. This one caught you off guard. You looked at your book and didn't dare to make eye contact with her. She shifted her feet and then stepped further towards you. "A-are you into sales? because if you do, clothes are 100% off at my place." she said and then turned to look at Graham who was now laughing really hard. "Did graham tell you to say all this?" you asked, still blushing furiously. She nodded and looked at her feet again. "He said it would make you like me." she said, pouting like a child. 

You giggled and stood up. "I already do like you silly!" you said, and then hugged her without warning. She stood there motionless for a moment unsure on what to do, then wrapped her arms around you lovingly, then kissed your head.

A/N: i know this is short, short but sweet!

have a good day my lovely reader!