POINT OF NO RETURN

Kagura's POV:

For years i've been trying to find the guy who i expected to love and respect me the same way i did but no, the person i'm seeing now is nothing but a hateful character. 

'You can stay the bloody hell away from me.' I spoke boldly

'You wouldn't want that.' He spoke softly. 

'YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR YEARS HAYA! YEARS! AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO COME UP TO ME THINKING THAT IM GONNA AUTOMATICALLY FORGIVE YOU?' I cried, annoyed and frustrated and helpless. 

'I was so lost. I was so pathetic that i searched everywhere for you; literally everywhere. And every time i didn't find you, i sat in places hoping that you'd come back. I WANTED NOTHING MORE THAN YOU. I LOVED NOTHING MORE THAN YOU AND YOU WENT AWAY. Thanks for that.'  I screamed at him while he stayed silent. 

'You want to hear my side now?'  He spoke looking at my eyes; as if searching for answers. 

'No. I know it all. You went away because you wanted power. All you ever cared was about power and you being the best ninja. Everything for you is a competition and you want nothing more than victory in everything. BUT GUESS WHAT? YOU LOSE WHEN IT COMES TO RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE AND EMOTIONS. And there's nothing of a big victory than loving someone and having them love you back but then you can never achieve that. I wish you never came back. I was doing fine thinking you were dead. And i guess you are dead to me. Have fun being the top notch ninja.' I didn't want to hear any bullshit. NOTHING. I was done and for all i knew he is a complete ass and i don't want to be a part of his life. At least not anymore. 

'Kagura please.' His eyes were pleading me and he looked very hurt with the words i spoke but i wasn't going to let this pass at all.  

'No Haya, you remember the feast that happened in your hometown after you defeated the shithead ninja? I was there. I came there to search for you; to be in your victory; to be with you again hoping that once again if you do see me, you wouldn't let go but then to see you happy with someone else and that slow dance with Hanabi in the end, hah, I SAW EVERYTHING AND I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE. I just feel ashamed that whatever i could have achieved from all the years of training instead went away to search for you. And i regret ever meeting you.' 

'CAN YOU LISTEN TO ME ONCE!' He shouted at me and i was so shocked that i was nearly in tears. 

'My whole damn life, MY ONE DAMN MISSION WAS TO BE WITH YOU OKAY? BUT THE HELL COULD I DO WHEN I KNEW THAT THE NINJA I HAD TO DEFEAT WASN'T JUST MY ENEMY BUT OF YOUR CLAN TOO KAGURA! ASK ANYBODY. WHY ELSE DID YOUR MOM SAY THAT I WASN'T RETURNING? IT'S BECAUSE SHE KNEW THAT THE PERSON I WAS GOING TO BATTLE WAS NOT JUST STRONG; BUT IMMORTAL TOO. SHE KEPT YOU AWAY FROM MY INFORMATION BECAUSE SHE WAS A COWARD TO TELL YOU THAT THE VERY MAN YOU LOVED IS GOING TO SACRIFICE HIS LIFE FOR THE THINGS HE BELIEVED IN. AND THAT WAS YOU! YOU DAMN IT YOU! THE NINJA I FOUGHT WITH COULD HAVE WIPED OUT YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. A LITTLE THANKS COULD HAVE SUFFICED.' He was harsh and icy cold. Then he turned around and walked away. 

It took me a while to process what the hell he just said. Trying to protect my whole family? Why? And why was he selected? Did he do this to protect me? All sorts of questions drained my energy as i headed back to the castle too. 

But then he wasn't there at all. He left... again. And it's all my fault isn't it? What else is the reason? He left me again the way he did years ago and this time because i was too frustrated with him. Why did i behave that way? I should have just forgiven him. HAYA?

I searched the whole castle for him; from the healing yard to the castle but nothing showed me a trace of him. I got exhausted from this behavior and all i wanted to do was cry. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! NOT AGAIN! 

I ran towards the door of the castle. WHY DID I OVERREACT? WASN'T SEEING HIM AGAIN ALL I ASKED FOR? OH GOD, PLEASE. 

I ran and ran and ran, searched every corner, asked everyone if they saw Haya but the answers weren't there. I cursed myself inwardly and then i realized that i was getting hopeless by the second. I wanted to cry. I was tired and angry and hurt and sad and over emotional. 

'HAYA? HAYA?' I shouted on top of my lungs hoping he would hear me. 

'HAYA? PLEASE! HAYA!' I screamed again and again everywhere but nobody came. NOTHING. 

I ran and ran and ran until my eyes were filled with huge tears and then i tripped over something really bad and fell down. Sharp pain starting shooting up my legs and i could nothing but sit there and suppress my tears. My hand was over my mouth as i tried not to cry or sound hurt. But then i lost it when i thought of him never coming back. 

I sat there crying helplessly, on the ground, wishing for him to come back. No pain was going to outsmart that. I couldn't breathe with extreme hiccups. 

'Haya i'm sorry, please come back... p-p-please. I love you so much, i didn't mean any of the crap i said earlier. Please come back.' I kept sobbing.

Then, two muscular arms held me up the floor. I was crying too much to know who it was had it not been for the strong intoxicating smell and the furious kiss that followed it. 

'I love you too. I'm not going anywhere.'