Stealing hearts

Hayabusa's POV

I knew she wouldn't trust me but what's crazier is the fact that she wasn't the same sensitive person who i expected to rush and come hug me. I was very much disappointed by the way she acted. I'd never seen her so rude and non caring. That made my heart stop for a while. Her behavior just changed and i couldn't do anything about it except make rude comments. God im so stupid. 

Sure, i too was very much angry about her talking about me leaving all the time but i know it's my fault and everything that happened now too is indeed my fault. 

Had it not been for me in the first place, she'd never have to find strength in this way. I feel saddened by the realization that her world actually revolves around me no matter how hard she tries to hide it. And i broke her many times now. 

But i require trust too. I can't have someone not trusting me and specifically if that's the one woman i've loved forever. And the thought of her leaving pierces my soul. I had my reasons to leave and i told them to her too but she's not willing to understand. I had to go through a severe friendship problem due to Hanzo too and although that doesn't hurt as badly as Kagura's reasons, i still lost a friend. 

I was sad too but that didn't stop Kagura from being mean to me. Whenever i feel someone's tone changing towards me, i feel awful and i build this self defence mechanism before it completely shatters my mind. 

I had to go and make it up to her. I went outside her room to find her nowhere there. I went to search all the buildings, every room and every corner, even invaded a room that scarred me for eternity where Lancelot and Odette were making out. FCK MY EYES!

Went down to the fountain, cleansed my eyes and then walked towards the town to find her. Then i saw her, in a cafe nearby. I smiled to myself. She looked sad about everything yet here she is, trying to be brave and all. How adorable is she. 

I went inside the cafe and sat opposite to her. She lifted her head up when she saw me sitting and then didn't bothering looking at me again. 

'Hey, i'm sorry.' I spoke slowly searching for her eyes. 

'I am too.' She spoke, her voice breaking. 

'I know, but i am more. It's my fault.' 

'NO! it's my fault too! Haya, i am really very sorry please don't ever do that to me again.' She sobbed and i had to rush towards her before she laid her head down on the table instead of my shoulder. 

Her head rested on my shoulder and i hugged her gently from the side. 

'I love you so much, i'm scared that if something would happen to either of us because of the abyss, i wouldn't-'

I cut her off and said, ' If there's an emergency situation, i'll make sure we escape safe. Promise.' 

'No, i can't let my friends die while i lay safe.' She said. WHY IS THIS WOMAN SO BRAVE YET SO CUTE YET SO BRAINLESS?!

'Okay.' I murmured on her head. I have to think of other ways to persuade her to not take part in the battle. Jesus, why isn't she giving up the idea of death?

After her sobbing died down, we talked normally and then headed out after that. She was still upset but at least she isn't crying. We reached her room as it was already dark. 

'Hey, where were you guys? We searched everywhere for you.' Odette said. 

'Yeah right.' I rolled my eyes. HOW CAN I UNSEE THE FACT THAT YOU WERE SUCKING HIS FACE? OH MY POOR EYES!

'hmm?' She looked innocent but.. she isn't. She sure as hell isn't. MY EYES!

'Is everything okay?' Kagura asked concerned. 

'Yeah, just Harith is missing and so is Alucard so i'm kind of worried.' 

'Oh, i bet he's gone to get some candies for Harith. That monkey of a kid is too demanding and annoying.' I spoke my mind and clearly Kagura didn't like that. By the glare she gave, i was kinda worried but then she changed the topic and Odette bought my story. 

'I hope so.' She spoke and gave her graceful wave before leaving. See princess, your act in that room with the prince has changed everything i thought about you. Even this isn't graceful anymore. She isn't who she claims to be. 

Just then Alucard and Harith came followed by Nana and Harley. Alucard looked sad; prolly because of Ruby.

'She.. left.' He said and Kagura looked too shocked to move. 

'What did you do?' She spoke angrily at Alucard. 'Are you serious? Haya, find her please!' She looked so sad and i had to help her search for that little red riding hood. 

I couldn't find her anywhere at all but there was a trace of arrival spell. 

'Kagura, she must be long gone now; she's used Arrival.' 

'Yeah... i found her letter.'