Always and Forever

Hayabusa's POV:

'Well you do realize that i wasn't kidding when i said we do need to get a room. And i'm sure that pink girl didn't lie either.'

'Hey! That's my friend! She's a good hero.' 

I went close to her again, wanting to taste her lips which were swollen and were looking so dead attractive that OMAGAD! I could feel a bulge in my... uh area.

Her curves were all in the right areas and although she's very small and lively, that didn't stop me from being extremely attracted to her. 

I just wanted her right now and nothing is gonna change the fact that this lady is going to be the death of me. 

I took her hand and dragged her into the nearby room. 

'Can we continue please?' I asked... well not exactly asked, it seemed more of a statement because before she responded i couldn't control myself. 

I'd loved her for so much now that it's become a habit to think of her everyday, wanting to see her everyday and just being with her made my day so wonderful. I know what i did wasn't good but i'm glad she forgave me. I wouldn't know what to do without her. She's basically my everything. 

I pressed her on the wall before she could complain and i kissed her again and again. By the time i was done (although i wasn't) she was gasping for air as she laid her head on my chest, embarrassed to look at me. I found that so adorable, i hugged her back and this time laid a kiss on her neck. She shivered with my touch and that made me want to get married with her and make a lot of baby making process. 

In between hugging her, inhaling her scent, it made me realize that the danger she was on. Her mission, also my mission now is one of the worst thing ever and if i could convince her to come to the other land with me, we both would be safe. But i also knew that my woman was stubborn but for all the right reasons. This Freya must be important. 

'I'm hungry, let's go eat something outside.' I said and I tried to look in her eyes but she was still furiously blushing so i had to cut the part and then grab her face to look at me. Her eyes still weren't meeting mine and it made her look so chubby and cute, i leaned down and kissed her again. This time i went for a short kiss because one more minute and we wouldn't be getting out of here at all. 

I held her hands and we walked towards the castle door. 

'Are we going outside?' She asked innocently. 

'Yes, now come on.' 

We went to a nearby sushi place and went to take the third seat. We saw Freya and Zilong seated nearby and although Kagura wanted to seat with them, i didn't want to. Like i need some time with my woman too. 

'No.' I said and she looked at me surprised. 

'How did you know what i was about to say?' 

'Because i know that look in your eye.' 

'What look?' 

'The let's seat over there look.' 

'They're my friends.' 

'Not mine! Besides, can't we talk?'

'Aren't we always?' 

'Come on.'

'Fine okay.'

We sat on a different table which didn't consist of Zilong and Freya. I don't like that Zilong. He's good looking but i'm good looking too!

We ordered for some food and i could see the excitement on her face as she waited for the food to come. 

'How have you been?' I asked her and she suddenly looked sad. 

'I've been like hell. Ever since you left i've done nothing but feel sad. I desperately missed you Haya, and the fear of losing you suddenly built again and again and that's why i took the umbrella and flee out of there. After getting here, i joined the academy but someone told me about your whereabouts. I then gathered all my courage to just see you again but when i saw you with Hanabi, i could feel my heart breaking all over again. I thought that maybe i was already used to not seeing you but then seeing you with someone else, happy and successful pained me to another extent.' 

Her eyes pooled with tears and i tried my best to not cry along with her. 

'I didn't want to let you go either. But i knew it was dangerous for both of us so i decided to go and do it all by myself. I struggled hard without seeing you. Everyday a part of me convinced me to go back home and see you. But i couldn't. Hanabi, i met her on the training fields and we connected real well. She had the same eye for everything and at some point i also knew you'd moved on.  Then one day it was very obvious that she liked me. But for me, you were always a big part and nothing could ever change that. I needed you more than anyone and i loved you more than anything. I couldn't move past it and i never will. Which is why i came back. I love you and i always will. Always and forever kagura, always and forever.'