➳ season 1 | episode 2

karan: [ straightens his suits and fixes his specs ] today on the couch we're going to have one of the most cutest couple, their love story is not far from bollywood. they're the pefect example of childhood friends turned lovers, lemme welcome. the heartthrob of bollywood, varun dhawan and the gorgeous, talented natasha dalal.

[ varun and natasha walk in holding hands ]

karan: [ hugs varun ] welcome, student.

varun: [ chuckles ] thank you, principal.

karan: [ hugs natasha ] welcome, sweetheart.

natasha: thank you so much for having me here karan.

karan: it's a pleasure love, come let's have a seat and some coffee.

[ varun and natasha sit on the couch in front of karan ]

karan: so natasha, how does it feels after coming here?

natasha: to be hoesnt, i was very nervous. i'm used to paparazzi's following around but, coming on t.v. is a bit different. but, when you have such a supportive and encouraging partner [ looks at varun ] all your worries go away.

karan: how cute but, let me remind you PDA is not allowed on my show.

[ everyone laughs ]

karan: [ laughing ] oh god, since we've all the real life couples this season i'll have to tell this to everyone in particular.

varun: mark my words, no one will listen [ laughs and kisses natasha's cheek ]

karan: gross. award shows aren't enough for y'all?

natasha: [ laughs ] i don't attend them.

varun: [ to karan ] this implies on ranbir, alia and deepika, ranveer. [ laughs ] they never stop their PDA's

natasha: i find it cute though.

karan: [ laughs ] no no, darling. i mean it is cute but, it also makes people jealous. talking about jealousy, people are very very jealous of you [ points at natasha ]

natasha: of course they're, i've the man they dream of having.

varun: [ hides his face behind natasha's neck and whispers ] i love you.

karan: i can hear that varun

[ everyone laughs ]

karan: on a serious note, what are your thoughts on it, student?

varun: [ tries to stop to smiling but, fails ]

karan: [ to natasha ] i've never seen him blushing so much.

natasha: don't you act different when you're with the person you love [ chuckles ]

varun: [ to natasha ] damn tasha, you're on a roll today. [ laughs ]

karan: this is getting more romantic than sarcastic.

varun: how can you expect lovers to be sarcastic around each other.

karan: fine, so natasha darling. when are we hearing the wedding bells?

natasha: [ blushes ] soon, karan.

varun: real soon.

karan: natasha there were rumors that you're very possessive of varun, is it true?

varun: asks the one who gave air to it. [ smirks ]

karan: [ sarcastic smile ]

natasha: [ laughs ] what do you think about it, karan?