➳ season 1 | episode 4

quick note: i've skipped Siddharth's part because i didn't feel motivated for it.

+ ignore all the errors cause i'm not well enough to go back and edit 2666+ words. lmao.

---

karan: now that we've been on a roll with some amazing couples on the couch, i am so excited to welcome another power couple! they have been slaying our lives from years now and their love story proves that, yes, true love does exists! yes, one can fall in love with the same person everyday.

karan: without any further ado, let's welcome the king of cricket virat prem kohli and the beauty queen, anushka sharma!

[ virat and anushka walk in holding each other's waist ]

virat: now that's an introduction [ laughs ]

karan: ahaan, anything for you two. [ hugs virat ]

anushka: thank you for having us, karan. [ hugs karan ]

karan: oh please, it's all my pleasure. now let's have a seat and some coffee. shall we?

virat: and i thought that was why you called us.

karan: [ laughs ] already in the mood, huh? so sarcastic.

anushka: he is always in the mood. for anything.

karan: oohhh [ chuckles ]

virat: i can't help a few things, like look at her [ points at anushka ] who wouldn't always be in the mood for some romance? [ laughs ]

anushka: oh god, you two! that's not what i meant by "being in mood" [ face palms ] such dirty minded people.

[ karan and virat laugh ]

karan: take a seat and we'll continue annoying her.

anushka: as if you two separately weren't enough! oh jesus, i just had to come here with him [ looks at virat ]

virat: it's always fun getting on her nerves [ sits on the couch ]

karan: tell me about it [ laughs ] and her reactions, goodness.

anushka: will you two stop talking as if i'm not right here? [ stands with her hands on her waist ]

[ virat eyes her from top to toe ]

virat: [ with a very serious face ] no.

[ virat and karan burst out laughing ]

anushka: hawww! [ playfully slaps virat ]

virat: okay okay, i'm sorry.

anushka: [ sits beside virat ]

karan: woah, woah, woah!

virat & anushka: what?

virat: will you close your mouth? or are you waiting for it to fall on the ground?

karan: c'mon. the thing here is, did you just apologize? like you said sorry! now that's a big thing for normal people like us.

anuskha: leave it to karan for creating buzz out of small things. when will people normalize men saying sorry?

karan: girl, men saying sorry is already normalized but thee virat kohli? no, that is something too new for us.

virat: drop it, will ya?

karan: [ laughs ] fine, fine. virat and anushka, the two of you never fail to amaze the audience with your lovely and cute PDA. with that hectic schedule and two parallel careers, how do you guys manage all of it?