Chpt 8: Turned Back

A new day of hell, and for Firey to walk in the school again. The only thing new about Firey walking down the hall to class was that he seemed very annoyed, agitated, and just vexatious. Firey growled loudly and slammed the door open. Ms.Chip Bag jumped in startle, confused to why Firey's attitude had grown in anger, like a roaring thunderstorm, sad, lonely, scared but angry. Ms.Chip Bag walked out of the room, Firey just looked around. Firey was so aggravated, he wanted to destroy something. He looked over at Leafy's desk, there. Leafy, the only one he could look up to, the only hope, the one that was standing up. Leafy was no longer on Firey's side, he growled and clenched his fist. "Her!" Firey gushed, speeding at Leafy's desk and slamming it against the wall with fury. Leafy screamed, falling out of her chair, she stared at Firey, appalled. Firey began kicking the desk, his wrath slowly fading. Firey backed away and just cried, sitting down. Pencil had already gone up to the principal's to report outrage from Firey. Firey grabbed his blade, or what he called a sharper as thats what it used to be. Firey cut deep into open skin. His fresh, clean cuts so shiny. Firey couldn't believe he planned an actual future with Leafy, maybe even some love. Firey wiped that away from his memory and cried silently. He looked to his teacher on her way in, Firey trembled a bit and hid his arms under the desk. Firey just wrote, hiding his arms every minute. Leafy's desk was broken, Leafy's full trust too. Her desk has actually broke before, she was too kind for this school, bullies would break it, Leafy wouldn't know. "Firey..It was all you," Leafy thought, though false.