The First Meeting

I was a teenager when I first met her. She was everything I could want; beautiful, dark skin, perfect body, a high libido, and kinks almost like my own. She was my perfect match. We met by chance on a chatting app and immediately fell for each other. The relationship was a dream come true, except... we were hundreds of miles apart. I wanted to be with her more than anything and I left the first chance I got.

I disembarked the plane promptly at 10:57 pm on Friday night and by 10:58 I was flat on my back with the love of my life straddling me. She was dressed in a low cut v-neck crop top and jean shorts that clung to her thighs and accentuated her curves beautifully. When I looked up I saw her breasts dangling inches from my face and followed her stretch marks up to her face. I could only make out the peaks of her cheeks and her eyes, nothing more. Her long braids fell down around us in a way that we were completely encompassed as if in a world of our own. We laughed at how easily I fell down and she helped me up. The hug she gave me was so warm and comforting, it was as if I finally became whole. We stood there, in complete awe of each other. After years of texting and video chatting, we finally had each other and that was all we needed.

I slung my bag over my shoulder, and we headed to the exit. She was parked on the third level of the parking garage, a long walk but not too far. We go in and just sat there gazing at each other, a conversation was taking place, with the way our eyes glistened words weren't necessary.

I leaned close to her and wrapped my hand around her neck, letting every finger fall to her neck and tighten, her eyes widened in ecstasy and she pressed her thighs together in a futile attempt at relief but came up short. I moved my hands up her neck, caressing her cheek with my thumb and cupping my fingers around her jawline. I look at her and slowly move my hand to the back of her neck as I lightly lick my lips. She bites at the corner of her bottom lip as I pull her into me, pressing my lips against hers and pushing my tongue through the part she so graciously left for me. I flicked my tongue against hers and gradually got faster and deeper, her moans resonating through her body and into my mouth. I pull away and grip her neck with my left hand, making her gasp for air as I kiss down her neck, leaving a line of hickeys from her chin to her collar bone. A shriek of pleasure emerged from her mouth as I left the last marking. We both retracted into our seat, her chest rising and falling as she smiled at me and pulled out of the spot. My cock was throbbing, begging to be plunged inside her and after studying her I noticed her erect nipples practically busting through her shirt. She caught me staring and grabbed her breast with one and bouncing it a little, teasing me and making my mouth water. I had seen them before but in person, I was speechless.

Her apartment was about an hour away and the conversation we had during that time was one of the best. I'm not sure if it was due to us being together or what but I will never forget it. After the episode in the parking garage, it was a race to the bedroom. We flew up the stairs and darted into the bedroom, I left my luggage across the floor and ripped off my button up as she jumped onto the bed, lying face up. I knelt between her legs on the bed and I traced my hands along the outside of her thighs, up to her waist and pulled her close until my dick was firmly pressed against her pussy. I tore her crop top off and her breasts fell to the side as she gasped and let out a small laugh and put her hands on my chest. Looking up at me trustingly she whimpered, "I'm yours Daddy, I belong to you!" I lowered my body closer to hers and kissed her, one hand propping me up and one hand clutching her breast, my thumb teasing her nipple, circling it lightly. Just as before, I kissed down her neck and collar, playfully biting and sucking, leaving marks where only we will see. I continued down her chest and sucked on her other breast, I flicked her nipple with my tongue and gently nipped at it, her head thrown back and her nails digging into my back.

My already erect dick begins to throb as she reaches in between us, into my pants and takes hold of it. "Stop playing and give it to me!" she exclaimed, "Don't get ahead of yourself, just wait baby." I proceeded down her torso and she helped me to take her panties off, with all my teasing they were absolutely drenched and clung to her pussy. She was practically dripping as rubbed my digits against her clit. She moaned as I plunged my fingers into her begging pussy, her juices flowed onto my hand and with every pump, a whimper escaped from her big lips. I pulled my hand out and licked off her cream. I understood her longing and slowly inserted the head of my dick inside her. She moaned as my thick cock stretched her wide, "FUCK!" she exclaimed. I pounded away at her and her moan got louder and louder, "I'm gonna cum, fuck daddy, harder!" I layed into her over and over again. "Who's pussy is this?" she replied, "YOURS DADDY, ALL YOURS!" She let out a high pitch moan as she squirted all over my cock, I pulled out and furiously rubbed it against her clit as she kept moaning. I could feel the pressure building up and I exploded all over her, covering her pussy and stomach in pools of thick hot cum.

She took a finger and dabbed it in one of the larger pools, bringing it to her mouth and tasting it, her eyes rolled back and she immediately began to crave it. She pushed me off the bed and got on her knees, grabbed my cock at the base and slapped it against her face, "More baby, I want more!". She shoved it into her mouth and played with the head, I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my dick down the back of her throat until you could see the bulge in her neck. Spit was everywhere as she jerked my dick into her mouth, moaning and choking on it. Her mouth almost felt as good as her pussy, warm and wet. "Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum" I yelled, she pulled it out "Drown me in it daddy, I want-" her sentence was cut short by me shoving my cock back in her mouth, making her gag. Another thick, hot, load flowed down her throat as she coughed and gagged, swallowing everything I could produce.

She pulled out and spat a mix of cum and spit into her hand, rubbed it onto her tits and wrapped them around my dick. I couldn't take much more of this but damn, it felt amazing. Her breasts were soft and warm and I could already feel the next burst coming. I titfucked her harder and she angled her head so with every stroke her tongue teased my head, I held out as long as I could but she was too perfect. It hurt but at the same time, I had never cum like that before. My dick jerked and my head was flung back as long streams of cum covered her face, it flowed out of my dick and onto her tits, collecting on her nipples and dripping off. She took some of the cum and rubbed it on her pussy till she was kneeling in a pool of her squirt. I dropped onto the bed with my dick still standing tall breathing heavy, she crawled up next to me, covered in a mix of our juices. She rested her head on my chest and lightly jerked my dick, just enough to stay hard and keep me on the edge of cumming.

I held her close and we both fell asleep, I knew the morning would bring a brand new adventure and a new position.