Part 2:Reincarnation???

The figure before us declared he killed with a proud sense in his voice.

I really don't know what to think of it as I'm still pretty stunned.

"Your joking right?" said one of the other people in this seemly endless white void. He said with a laugh but it was a very nervous laugh

The figure at first seemed calculating but now they seem...well childish.

"I'm not joking, it might be shocking but I killed you," said the figure, whose voice was now completely serious.

If anything I was confused. but if he really killed us then where were we.

"If you wanna know why it's because I was bored, nothing interesting happens lately," said the figure sighing.

"so i was thinking I'd do ...that... even though it failed the first time." said the figure with a bit of a sad voice

"wha-what do you mean by that I asked?"I asked a bit scared at this point.

"Reincarnation...that's what I mean, "Said the figure cockily as if it was obvious that's what he was referring too

"Reincarnation...that's impossible," I said unbelievingly.

"I'm not lying I've even done it before... thought that was probably around 100 years ago."

A 100 years that's way too long for me too even consider.

"anyway bye... good luck, you'll find this world..... interesting." said the figure.

I don't like the way he worded that.

All of sudden my vision started fading and my body started to well...stop working

I fell to the ground unable to move. 

I felt rather tired so tired in fact I feel like I can fall asleep in a situation like this.

Everything turned black and I lost conscious.

<>

I wake after who knows how long. but where am I and what was I doing? 

I can't see or hear anything. What was I doi... oh-its coming back now I was in that empty place.

And That... thing was there he said he was going to reincarnate us. 

In the middle of my thought process, I feel something pick me up

I wish I could see what it is but I can't see anything. It's very strange but I don't feel like I'm in danger.

In fact, I feel very safe right now. The thing that picked me up puts me down gently.

It's very warm here and I feel so tired. I'm so confused, maybe it'll make sense after some sleep.

I once again started to lose consciousness. As my vision returns to me I'm woken up by a loud howl.

It startled me but that means I can hear again which is good. I try opening my eyes this time and I can actually see which also good.

I take a quick look at my surroundings and I appear to be in a dark cave. But something feels off.

I feel...different, not a bad different but It definitely isn't the same as before I woke up in this cave.

As I'm staring at the cave suddenly 2 huge legs step right in front of my face It startles me so much I jump back hitting another 2 legs. I look up to see the stomach of whatever stepped over me.

It's covered in a light, thick, grey fur. I try to make a run for it but as I try to stand up I immediately realize somethings off.

I look down at my legs and notice that I now have 4 and more than this ther-no my entire body is covered in that fur.