Part 5: Return to Camp

Yeah, no way that's a good sign. As I was concerned for my own well being the other 2 wolfs tore the snake apart with their bare teeth so at least there's one problem solved. We should head back though. Going any farther wouldn't end well. Especially if that poison is lethal. But, that snake was pretty small. It was only the size of my leg and according to the sizes of the other wolfs I'm really small. I have poison resistance too so I'm probably fine...right?

Either way never hurt to be too cautious so we outta head back. I took one step in the direction back to the cave before I realized that my past assumption was incredibly wrong and collapsed on the ground.

"w-what?" I said slightly confused. I tried to get up but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't move. At all. The poison must have been worse than I thought. 

Requirements to gain [Skill: Paralysis Resistance] have been met, gained [Skill: Paralysis Resistance Lv:1] 

Scratch that, way worse than I thought. One of the other wolves had been looking at me concerned but it seems he can't talk properly. Well, I would love to enlighten him of my situation via the power of communication but I can't talk either(well not good). But I mean that shouldn't be too much of a problem surely he can tell that I'm not at 100% right now just by looking at me.

"Ughhh!". Oh, shit shit Shit SHIT! You've got to be kidding me. Not Right Now! I felt it again, t-t-t-t....that fucking knife!!! 

It was way bigger this time. "Ugh", fuck I can't move! shit, I have to get out of here. If I don't I'm going to die. Whatever the fuck this thing is it's going to kill all three of us if I don't leave immediately.

The other wolfs looked at me confused. looks like they don't have this perk thing. well not like it matters. We need to leave! 

Really it's too bad I can't move a muscle or talk and warn them in any manner that something is about to kill us. "hahaha, just fucking got here" I said in gibberish. Fuck, I-I don't want to die. I've got to get out of here! 

Proficiency met, [Skill: Paralysis Resistance Lv:1] has leveled to [Skill: Paralysis Resistance Lv:2] 

Huh. Could this be my chance? I tried to move and while it wasn't much I could indeed move. Although getting out of here was out of the question. 

And finally, the knife that I had felt took form. And a really big form it was.

It was a bear. A really big bear. I suppose at the very least one of my guesses about what we would encounter was correct. But other than that I don't see any positives.

This thing triples the sizes of the grown wolfs at the cave and I'm about half of their size. despite the level up of that resistance skill, all I can really do Is sit my self up and move my head around. 

The other two wolves were overtaken by fear and tried to flee. The bear decided it wasn't going to let that happen. It jumped toward the one closest to it. That one being the smaller wolf. Then it extended its right foreleg outward above the wolf. Then it slammed its foreleg downward onto the back of the wolf and from the noise, I just heard smashed its spine in the process.

With one of them out of the commission, it immediately went after the other one. This thing was fast despite its huge size and caught up to the other one quick. instead of smashing the larger wolf's spine it decided to slash the larger wolf's side with its right claws and throw it backward....at me. 

I tried to dodge but because of my current standing, I couldn't get out of the way in time. The wolf collided with my body and we both went flying onto the side of a tree trunk. The larger wolf had landed on his leg in a bad position because legs are not supposed to be in that angle.