Chapter 8 Familiar ties

Next part, guess whats baaaack.

At school Your p.o.v

I woke this morning realy just wanting not to deal with any of this devil stuff but rias said I'm supposed to get a familiar.  And yet she's playing games.

Issei:man this it awwwsome.

Motokama:I know right.

I stood next to the perverted trio as they lost their minds. Not that I don't blame them but I least keep my thoughts to myself. Mostly.

Timeskip

Konkeo:since the tennis game ended in a draw they figured a team game will settle things.

Y/n:huh what game is it?

Timeskip

Y/n:it just had to be Dodgeball.

I said dodging one of the magically charged ones.

Kiba:hey pay attention before you end up like issei.

I remembered him getting hit it in the balls.

As he said as I formed the conquered gear catching a ball.

*conquer*

They all slowwed down as I threw it hard straight at the student console President. It hitt her in the face breaking her glasses.

Y/n:uuh i didn't mean to kill her.

Koneko:shes not dead, and she's probably gonna kill you when she wakes up.

Y/n:this is why I don't like Dodge ball. You cause a little bit brain damage and everyone wants your head on a stick.

Timeskip
The chaos of the game ended we won thanks to akeno and koneko for not breaking the rules and using magic.

Everyone showed there little familiars as except kiba cause I was getting bored.

Rias:now time for you to get your familiares.

Y/n:cool I'm so excit-*yyyaawwnn*

Rias:oh am I boring you.

Y/n:rias you've been boring me since you made me your servant.

Issei:oof.

Rias:well then how about you do something about.

She said as a magic circle appeared.

Rias:go in ahead, maybe you can find a familar that will control your temper!

Y/n:fine, maybe I will!

Rias:good go!

Y/n:fine I'm leaving!

Rias:good finally some quiet!

Issei:just fuck already.

Rias, y/n:shut up issei!!!

We yelled in unision as I left on the magic circle appearing in a dark forest.

Your mind:stupid fucking ranks, dumb rules, sexy leader.

Y/n:scratch that last part.

I say walking into the woods.

The deeper I go the less sane I felt, but it's just a forest. I say as I begin to feel sick and dizzy. I eventually stopped taking a moment to rest as I do I start to smell smoke. As out of nowhere a blaze surrounds me. I wasn't really in the best condition to leave I just sat there my breathing got heavyer as the flamrs closed,  my eyes darted around as I lost consciousness.