Chapter 13 ...I..am.

NeXxxt Part.

Your p.o.v.

Hearing that announcement. At that moment I knew what my suffering was beyond the physical pain the pain off unable to save someone I care for.

Grayfia:one of lady rias's pawns retired.

I shiftly sit up at the top of the school both rizer and his Queen stood opposed to rias.

'Asia, Issei you two are probly that ones i care for the most and if rias loses to this guy he'll make our lives a living hell.'

I got to my feet the pain I once felt was gone just burning sensation as I conjured the conquered gear. It took me a second the realize. But as I did I got a smile.

Y/n:Apocalyptic eye.

I say as thr small pain subsided and my left eye was covered it seems to have been repaired and even stronger than before. I look down at the destroyed remnants of my uniform, the blood and dirt on my hands.

I smirked and started laughing hysterically.

Rias p.o.v.

I fell to my hands an knees I was a the extent of my power. Then I heard loud laughing to crazy to be rizer.

Rizer:would you look a that rias you still have a pawn.

I turn seeing y/n laughing.  He came toward us, I could see something was covering his face.

Rizer:oh isn't that the one who disrespected both you and rizer. Prehaps I'll teach him Manners before he dies-

He was cut off by a wave of energy incinerating him. Then y/n landed in front of me turned and I saw what as on his face.

Y/n:hello there, Little Red

He said walking up to me. 

Y/n:I recommend you find a place, thats out of my sight you might get caught in the Crossfire.

Rias:what-

I stopped as I felt him pet my head.

Y/n:if I beat him promise me you won't take away my memory.

Rias:but I thought, alright I promise.

Your p.o.v.

Something about having this eye makes me feel more complete.

Rizer:are you done now?

I turn back seeing he's fully healed.

Rizer:well now that I have a challenge. I can stop holding back.

Hearing that I couldn't hold back my smile of excitement.

Y/n:well then let's finish this.

I say as he sent a volley of fireballs at me, I managed to blocks some as they started burning my clothes. 

I rushed threw dodging the scorching balls of flames and punching rizer.

The impact caused him to fly back hitting the ground landing on an knee. He then sent a pillar of flame at me.

Y/n:act of the apocalypse-

*Plague!*

I say holding the conquered gear in front of me the flames disappearing into smoke. I got to one knee an punched threw the roof causing it to calapse we fall inside.

Y/n:dragon shot!

I yell out in mid air, it connected shooting him threw the wall, I landed on my hands and windmiled to my feet. I ran and jumped threw the wall punching rizer threw another wall.

I took a moment to catch my breath as to wall burst open massive wave of flames I couldn't react fast enough as it hit me threw the walls as I landing back outside. And then again another blast came from inside the building.  I held up the conquered gear blocking the attack.

As I struggled to stop it the Eye and Gear simultaneously called out.....

*Conquer!*

With the sudden rush off power I pushed threw.

Riser:Rizer is suprised such a low level devil can harm him.

Y/n:maybe rizer should learn how to speak in the first person, maybe some better moves, an he definitely should learn to go fuck himself!

His face changed as his body erupted in fire.

Rizer:now to end this quickly,  we have a wedding to plan.

Y/n:even with an entire group of sexy female devils, you still want more

Rizer:yes.

Y/n:eh, I can respect that.

I say forming a dragon shot orb in the palm of my hand. He put his hands over his head as a smirking mass of fire condensed into a radiant bird.

I crush the orb in my hand.  As he releases his final attack.

Y/n:Super Dragon Shot!!!

I yell as the blast shoots out from the palm of my hand. Our attacks clashed.

We struggled against eachother,  as the ground started to crack.

Rizer:come now Dragon King, at least give me a challenge.

*conquer!!*

I began to overwhelm him.

Y/n:how's that for a challenge.

'Come on Diwedd I need more.'

I thought as attack get closer.

'I need More'

Nothing happend as I lost an I was engulfed in flames and the attack punched threw your chest.

3rd person p.o.v.

The dust cleared no call for your elimination.

Rizer walked up to you.

Rizer:Rias I must say you picked a very interesting servant, even with all the damage he just doesn't know when to quit.

He held you up by collar his hand lit with flames.

Rizer: before you lose your leader, friends, and your life, just know for this rating game was only delaying what was destined(😉) to happen, my victory. Riser's victory will always be inevitable.
So I must ask, any last words?

Y/n: I.....am.....The King.

I say snapping my fingers a magic circle appeared on his chest were I puched him earlier and it cause crackes to form all over his body which burst into flames I assumed trying to heal him as all that was left as a husk.

I crushed his arm causing his body to crumble into a pile of ash.

Grayfia:King Rizer phoenix has been retired, the rating game is over.

Ravel:what have you done?!

Y/n:relax he's not dead if he's really immortal than his body will come back together, I think my dragon wasn't to clear on that.

*power reset*

I hear falling onto my back both my sacred gears disappear as I was unable to move, or see, or feel, or breath.

Y/n:fuuuuuccccckkkk.