Chapter 21 Would you Believe me

Next Part.

My eyes shot open immediately blinded by bright light, the air felt like pins and needles on my face and arms, I could hear hearts of my neighbors beating. Everything was a bright mess. I closed my eyes.

Y/n:"Why the hell is my room so bright? "

Dechrau:"Well certain parts of your body were damaged beyond what I or your friends were capable of healing."

Y/n:"What?"

Dechrau:"Your body was too weak for the amounts of power my brother was going to give you, I stopped him before you imploded. I did what was nessesary for you to keep fighting. "

You sighed and rubbed your face.

Y/n:"At least I can move now, but this hypersensitivity is annoying."

Dechrau:"In time you will acclimate to it. Now however you need to reconvene with your master. I have a feeling kokabiels assault on this town will not be the end of our problems with the fallen angles. "

Y/n:"Shes not my master, but whatever."

I kept my eyes closed and stat up feeling some one on my lap, their legs where on either side of mine as I feel a skirt moving on my lap. I felt them put their small hands on my chest. I feel them moving closer as I slowly open seeing-

Bud:"Y/n, your all better!"

Y/n:"Yeah, But I have a feeling school is gonna do more damage than the fallen Angels."

I say picking him up and placing him on the bed.

Bud:"Hmmmph."

Y/n:"What?"

Bud:"You always let me sit of your lap."

I move my tongue across my teeth k-9's feeling that they have grown, I move my tongue again cutting into it.

Y/n:"I did but that was when you were a normal cat."

Bud:"I still am a normal cat I love rubbing, licking you, sleeping next you- I can't help it if this form is not to your liking~."

(Im not gay, I think🤔, but 20 dollars is 20 dollars)

I hesitated to respond to that.

I get dressed for school, feeling his eyes on me making this situation even more awkward, I turned back seeing him floating.

Bud:"Boop."

He tapped my nose as all of my sensed returned to being normal.

Y/n:"How did you do that? "

Bud:"Its a supression technique, with my own little spin😉."

Y/n:"Thanks for that."

Bub:"Mmmmhmmmm."

Y/n:"Imma uhm, bye."

I left the house as fast as possible, Ure seemed different usually she would follow me everywhere until I left for school, now she seems more distant.

On my way to school who knew two days could pass so fast I was in ther for barely five minutes now I've lost parts of my body to a Dragon that lives inside me.
Walking on to campus I noticed a familiar smell was stronger than the others. Continuing threw the school until I make it to class. My widen in confusion.

Y/n:"What's Xenovia Doing here!?"

I say as everyone looks at me.

Asia:"Y/n!"

Y/n:"Hey Asiaaahhh."

She tackled me to the ground in a hug.

Timeskip-afterschool