Chapter 10 Training Day

Next part.

Your p.o.v.

Me and the club were moving massive backpacks up a hill to a "secret training spot." I had to carry my Asias bag while issei was struggling to move his own.

Y/n:on your right.

Issei:Dang it.

Kiba:On your left

Issei:shit.

Koneko:Move it.

As koneko passed him as he fell over.

Issei:Oh, I suck at this.

Y/n:issei the more time you waste, the less time we have to get stronger and kick feather faces ass.

Issei:Right!

I sighed as he was now like a turtle stuggleing to get to his hands and feet.

Y/n:Oh god damn it.

I dropped the bags and ran down, helping him up.

Issei:Thanks.

Y/n:No problem, just hurry.

I say as my bag goes rolling down past me and stops at the bottom.

I looked up to seeing Ria turned away and akeno with her usual smile.

Y/n:I didn't know you were that Petty.

Rias:😁

Akeno:😊

I run all the way back down and drag this bag back up a hill in burning hot weather. As I was breathing heavily, my shirt drenched in sweat, and I had a few strands of hair stuck on my forhead.

Rias:So, how was it?

Y/n:fuck*deep breath*you.

I dropp the bag on the ground and take off my shirt.

Y/n:I liked this shirt.

Issei:it says "bitch I eat people!"

Y/n:yeah so, what do you guys think

I say looking seeing asia blushing.

Asia:i-its fine as long as you like it.

Y/n:you okay asia?

Rias:she's fine, now change into your gym clothes and get ready, y/n you'll started with koneko, issei will be with kiba.

Timeskip-30 minutes.

I stood in the woods opposed from koneko.

She came at me jumping off a tree with a superman punch, dodged as she tried a spinning heel kick I grabbed her leg. And throw her away.

Y/n:strong but pretty light.

I said as she landed on her feet.

Koneko:stop holding back if you want to fight riser you'll need to get stronger she said.

Y/n:you see I would but I don't want to hurt you.

Koneko:I doubt you will with what you've shown.

Y/n:you know ko, can I call you ko.

Koneko:no.

Y/n:alright ko you see I don't hitt little girls, that's your dads job.

I say as I then feel her kick me in the balls i felt as small amount of air pressure as everything just turned purple.

Koneko:being an asshole also isn't helping you get stronger, it just makes everyone around hate you.

Y/n:please nurse will I ever have kids?