[ 20 ]

sunnydolan: i actually left hospital lol 😌🤭likes: 892,013*comments disabled*

likes: 892,013
*comments disabled*

---

( a/n: i don't usually write this stuff so if it's bad i'm sorry <3 )

i rub my head as i wait for jeff to arrive, i'm nervous.

i wanted to talk to him and i haven't seen him since i went to hospital.
i knew he felt bad.

but it was my fault, i pushed myself to hard and i knew i had this problem; he didn't.

the knocks from the door flow through my small apartment.

i jump off the couch and slowly walk over to the large door, i twist the key in it and it swings open.

"jeff." i say, he looks me up and down before biting his lip.

his arms wrap around my small body making me feel a warm feeling of comfort.

"i'm sorry." his voice broke as he pulled his head out of my neck but still held onto me.

i rubbed his back softly, "it's not your fault." i assure him.

we both sat down on the grey fluffy couch, "so," i began to talk. "las vegas." he nodded.

"i don't know why they left." he shrugged seeing as everyone had cut him off after our break up.

"it hurt," i weakly smile. "my best friends and brothers left while i was sick." jeff just looked at me.

"i feel like they didn't actually care that i was in hospital or that i was sick." jeff grabs onto my hands.

my cold fingertips warm up from his natural body heat, "i don't know what to tell you." he honestly spoke.

my eyes filled with tears, jeff's first instinct was to kiss me so he did.

his lips pressed softly against mine, he kissed me while i just sat there.

he whined seeing as i didn't kiss him back. he pulled away looking ashamed.

"i-" he started but i stopped him once i grabbed his face smashing back into mine.

his lips left perfect against mine, i held onto the back of his neck while jeff pulled me on top of him.

we made out for a good five minutes before we pulled away from each other.

"i love you." jeff soft voice spoke, i could tell he was nervous.

his eyes glossed over feeling that i didn't love him back, i just needed to kiss someone.

"jeff." i mumble rubbing his jaw with my thumb.

"it's okay if you don't love me back." he nodded and rubbed up and down my thighs.

i looked into his brown eyes trying to read him, "jeff." i said again.

"i do love you."

+++

FUCK YEAH!
THEY LOVE EACH OTHER (again lol)
- lily < 3