[ 48 ]

i sat on the bathroom floor crying in my new apartment. i held the stick in my hands and dropped it to the floor.

they're going to kill me.

ethan and grayson are going to personally murder me. i'm only 18 for crying out loud and i'm pregnant?!

i knew this would happen eventually. i shouldn't of done what i did with jeff, we agreed on being friends.

but of course it didn't last long and things escalated at one of david's parties two weeks ago.

i knew i missed my period by a few days and i didn't think anything of it until i saw the comment on my recent saying that i looked fat.

so i took a test. three of them actually.

i cried harder knowing that jeff wouldn't want this, he hasn't even turned 19 yet.

teen parents huh?

this isn't going to over well with my mom, worse with cameron and don't even get me started on the twins.

i picked up my phone and called jeff's number. i wanted to tell him first before going to anyone else.

"hey sunny, what's up?" he sounded happy. that's all going to be ruined in a few minutes.

"hey can you come over?" i sniffed hoping my voice wasn't too shaky over the phone.

i heard him sigh, "right now?"

"it's kinda important." i mumbled.

"be over in 5." he ended the call and i got up and tried to look more presentable as i placed the test in my back jean pocket.

you've got this sunny, just remain calm.

that didn't help as my hands wouldn't stop shaking, i lifted my top up and noticed the small bump.

it was a tiny, but noticeable.

there's a human growing inside of me. wow. never thought i'd be a mom this young.

after another minute or so i heard the doorbell go off, i quickly ran to the door and opened to see jeff.

"hey." he smiled walking into my small apartment, "what's wrong?" he asked as we both sat down on the grey couch.

i placed my hands on my thighs but jeff looked down to my hands and frowned as he noticed they were shaking.

"just please don't be mad." i mumbled sadly and he grabbed my hands trying to comfort me.

i took a deep breath and let go of one of jeff's hands and put it into my back pocket and grabbed the test and passed it to jeff.

his face fell and he dropped my hands, "i'm so sorry." i cried as he looked over the test. his breathing picked up as he stood and paced.

"are you mad at me?" i spoke quietly as i didn't want to cry even louder then i already was.

jeff walked over to me and pressed his lips on mine. "i'm not mad." he spoke and shock filled me.

"your not?" i asked again and he shook his head.

"far from it, i'm actually happy." my eyes widened as he picked me up and hugged me tightly.

"i'm scared jeff." i held onto him tightly afraid he will leave me.

"i know." he kissed my head and rocked us back and forth.

"i know." he repeated again as i tried to stop the tears from flowing through my eyes.

it's gonna be fine. at least i hope.