[ 45 ]

the knocks echo through my apartment. i slowly get up and open the wooden door. "hey." he mumbles and i let him step inside.

"how are you?" his tan skin glows after his trip to fiji. "i'm good. you?" he smiled. "i'm fine thank you." we sit down on the grey couch.

"why are you here?" i rub my hands up and down my thighs getting nervous. he held his breath, "because i love you." he admits and my jaw falls open slightly.

"how could you love me after all the things you've done to hurt me?" he covers his face with his hand and i hold back tears.

"sunny you have no idea how sorry i am." he cried taking my hands in his much larger and warmer hands.

"why did you do all those things? was i not good enough?" he shakes his head and tears well in his beautiful brown eyes.

"no baby." he cooed. "your all i want." he honestly speaks but i cant find it in my heart to take him back.

i nod, "okay i'm not ready for a relationship with you." he whimpers hanging his head low and let's go of my hands.

i quickly grab them again making him look up to me with sad eyes, "but we can try fix what we started?" i offer and his eyes light up.

"okay." he smiled nodding.

"friends?" i open my arms to hug him and he chuckles wrapping his arms around me.

"friends." he spoke.

"so now that we're friends, wanna do face masks?"

sunnydolan: hey we're friends🤯🥵🤪🤓🦋👼🏼✨🥺🤤😋🤡🥴😌🙄😽🤭1,082,441 likes and comments disabled

1,082,441 likes and comments disabled.
tags: @jeff