[ 50 ]

sunnydolan: here comes my belly🤭1,093,562 likes and comments disabled

1,093,562 likes and comments disabled.

"SUNNY APRIL DOLAN!" i cringed when i heard ethan yell my name.

i invited my brothers over for lunch as i planned to tell them, i was just a little nervous.

i posted a picture of me on a boat from earlier today with the caption 'here comes my belly🤭'.

ethan must've figured something out.

"WHAT?" i yelled back entering the kitchen where grayson and ethan both stood.

they looked mad.

"what's this!" ethan pointed the his phone screen but i knew he meant the caption.

"what aren't you telling us sunny?" grayson used a calm voice instead of ethan who just yelled in my face.

"i promise i will tell you everything, just please calm down." the last few words were directed toward ethan.

i could almost see the smoke coming out of my ears, it took a few minutes but ethan calmed down.

"okay so," i mumbled sitting down on one of the kitchen stools. "i'm pregnant." i spoke softly pulling out my pregnancy test.

ethan quickly picked it up and looked closely at the test, "who's the father?" grayson asked; he sounded happy.

"jeff." ethan slammed the test down on the counter as he heard jeff's name.

"that idiot is the father of your child!?" his eyes were wide and his breathing was very heavy.

"what?! i thought you liked jeff!" i was completely taken back as ethan and jeff always got along. it was grayson and jeff that didn't click so well.

"after what he's done to you he doesn't deserve to be the father." he stormed off and locked himself in the bathroom.

grayson pulled me into a hug and i cried into his chest, "he will come around." grayson tried but i shook my head and pulled away from him.

"i'm so stupid!" i mumbled angrily and grayson placed his hand on my shoulder.

i looked up to meet his hazel eyes, "your are not stupid." grayson spoke his tone sounded frustrated. "this is a gift sunny. your should be over the moon!" grayson happily spoke.

"but i'm not even 19 grayson!" he hugged again.

"it's doesn't matter. i know you are going to be a great mom and jeff is going to be an amazing dad." he kissed my head and i thanked him softly.

"can i...um...see?" he spoke referring to my belly. i nodded standing up and lifting my shirt up so he could see my bump.

"it's so tiny." he placed his hands on my belly and i laughed softly as i watched him.

this is what i wanted.

for everyone to be happy.