Chapter 3

Octavians POV:

*It was evening, Octavian had shown Rachel all around camp in a steely silence*

After having shown the greacus (He couldn't bear to say her name anymore) the whole city Octavian started wondering where she was going to sleep. He shrugged, Reyna would know, right?

Octavian turned towards Rachel, who had walked behind him quietly and said "I'll take you to Reyna now, shell tell us where you'll sleep." He didn't meet her eyes, how could he after what had happened?

Octavian set off at a brisk pace towards the preators "palace" and

Rachel tried to keep up.

When they got there Octavian rang the door bell and Reyna hurried to the front entrance.

"Yes?" She said, in a questioning voice.

"Where does the ambassador sleep?" Octavian asked, with barely concealed loathing.

Reyna looked at the two of them with a unspoken question in her eyes that Octavian adamently refused and  asked again. "Where does the ambassador sleep!?"

"I...I thought she could sleep in your house," Reyna said uncertainly "What!?" Octavian exclaimed "You...you can't do that!" "I think you'll find I can" Reyna said, "You see, IM the preator and YOU are the only one who doesn't share their home with someone" "But?" "NO, this is decided Octavian"

Rachel stepped forward "Don't I have a say?" "No!" Octavian screamed.

Seeing the hurt look on her face he softened. "Sorry," Rachel angrily brushed at her eyes, "Its fine" she sniffled. "Can you just show me where i will sleep, I'm tired and I want to iris message Camp Half Blood."

Octavians shoulders slumped "Okay"

Rachel's POV:

Rachel didn't even know how to react, she was going to sleep in the same guy she had a crush on but she had made a mistake and now he thought she hated him.

As they neared the house of Octavian Rachel sped up to walk beside her quit host. "Are you sure you are okay with, this?"

"I don't have a choice, do I? What happened... it was just... I thought..."

He mumbled off into silence.

"Let's just forget it happened, okay?"

Octavian said before striding into the house.

"But I don't want to forget." Rachel whispered and walked after.

Octavians POV:

I heard her.

Cliffhanger!
Please rate and comment!