Chapter 7

OctaviansPOV:

I pulled away and ran, ran like never before. I sprinted through the dark corridors. And as I ran I pulled of the damn toga and threw it Dow, never stopping.

*Three hours later*

When Octavian had stopped sobbing he looked around, not remembering where he'd sat down to pour out his feelings. He didn't recognize this place. He was in a dark forest, but that was all he could see...

Rachel'sPOV:

Octavian had just run out and she had tried to run after. She felt a hand on her shoulder. "He needs to be alone Rach, leave him" it was Percy. "Let. Me. Go!" Rachel shrieked through the tears that had started pouring. "You have Annabeth, you don't understand how I, we feel! He's all I've got, he's the only one I have loved! Would you want Annabeth to see you with Calypso and make assumptions!?" Tearing away from Percy she ran. Into the roman town, screaming his name. It pumped through her veins like a poison, Octavian, octavian, octavian!

*three hours later*

After one hour Rachel was worried. After two she freaked out. After three hours she told Reyna.

It was quickly decided there was to be a search party. Rachel put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a green llama wool sweater. Then, the search started.

*One hour later*

Reyna said the search had to give up, darkness was coming and monsters where gathering.
It was then that Rachel started crying. She ran around screaming his name.

OctaviansPOV:

Octavian was scared, hungry and utterly lost. He was panicking when the darkness started deepening.

Then he heard it, a scream, a name, his name?

She came out of the shadows like a ghost... Red and green and snowy white.

Octavian sat up, just as a warm being with red hair jumped into his arms. Rachel kissed him all over his face and her painters fingers searched his shoulders and back for injuries.
Her hair smelt like happiness and sunshine and he gratefully leaned into her, searching for love. 

Hey guys!!!! So i fixed my account and made a new gmail and lots of boring steps, but im back!!! Ill keep updating, as well as my other story on  my other account, Thanks and i missed you guys.

I know this isnt long or very good, but i just wanted to give you guys a update asap... More coming...