Chapter 4

Octavians POV:

Octavian held his breath and quietly tiptoed down the hall and into his room.

He pulled the door shut and sat down on the bed.

He had heard her. Heard Rachel's whisper "I don't want to forget"

He couldn't believe it. He wanted to believe so badly that she liked him as well but nobody had ever liked him, what where the odds that the only girl he ever liked would feel the same?

Suddenly he heard a light tap on the door. Startled, he jumped and in three strides reached the door and pulled it open.

It was Rachel

"Hi." She said quietly "I...its just

...You forgot to tell me where I'm sleeping." A blush was creeping up her face and Octavian felt his face mirroring hers. "Its, I'll show you" He tried to walk past her but she misunderstood which way he was going band moved the same way he was trying to walk through, leaving them crashing together.

Octavian blushed furiously as he looked down at Rachel

Rachel's POV:

Octavian was about to back away from Rachel. Rachel felt as though someone else took control of her body and before she even knew what she

Was doing, her arms had circled his neck and she was pressing her lips to his, kissing with more intensity than ever before. She tried to tell him how sorry she was and how much she really liked him, all through that kiss.

His reaction was surprising, he pulled her up to him and, one hand on her waist and the other in the small of her back, he seemed to  try to bring them as close as physically possible.

Rachel pulled away first, gasping for air. "I.. I....That was...." She stuttered.

Octavian just grinned. "You know what," he said with a smirk. "I've changed my mind on where you'll sleep." Rachel gasped as Octavian closed the space between them and casually picked her up in his strong arm. "I don't think... You don't have to... You could just... Put me down?" Octavian ignored Rachel's half-hearted protests and carried her into the bedroom next to his, a large room where most things seemed to be, green?

"Here we go. You'll sleep here during the visit." Octavian said as he gently placed Rachel in the middle of the green bed, before settling down beside her. Lying on his side, so he could look at her, he stretched out a hand to stroke her cheek lovingly.

And Rachel Elizabeth Dare just lay there,holding her breath, savoring the taste of joy she felt as she looked into those grey eyes, full of love.

Sorry for the short chapter;)

Please rate and comment your opinion!