Victim of Circumstances part 1

Before we begin, I just like to let you know that there will be spoilers throughout Total Drama.  If you haven't seen the show, I highly recommend that you watch the series before reading this story.  Starting with Season 1, as it will let you know who the characters are and what their personalities are like.

Speech
[Video confession]
*Action*
(Authors thoughts)

District of Muskoka in Central Ontario, Canada,

A blue and white Volkswagen was riding down the road.  In it were four teenagers with some instruments in the back of the vehicle.  Their names are Tony, Jake, Kim and finally the one that'll be focused on is Timothy.  He was currently on his cellphone, calling his mother who was a little worried about him ever since the incident with the bear.  But, he still loves her and respects her concerns.  Though it can get annoying from time to time.

Tim: Mom, I know that you're worried about me, but I'll be okay.  We're just going on a little road trip that's all.

Julie: I know, it's just that, *weeping* I MISS MY BABY BOOOOOOYYYYYYY!!!😭

Tim: I miss you too!  But don't worry, I'll be fine, okay?

Julie: *sniff* Okay, but you have to promise that you have to call me.

Tim: *smile* I will.  Tell the others I said hi.

Julie: Okay.

He hangs up his phone and adjusted himself to more comfy.  Then he feels a tap on his right shoulder and turns to see Kim.

  Then he feels a tap on his right shoulder and turns to see Kim

Tim: What is it, Kim?

Kim: Oh, it's just that your mom really cares about you.

Tim: Yeah, but she does tends to get a bit carried away.  I mean, ever since "The Bear Incident".

Jake: HAHAHAHAHAHA, you can say that again Dude! 😆

The base player Jake laughed about the bear thing.