Aliean Invasion

At the craft services tent, the contestants were there, having breakfast.  Scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and pancakes. Timothy was in line, waiting for to get his breakfast, but was also right behind Geoff and Bridget, who were still making out (obviously).

Duncan: Back in the line, lovebirds.

The two lovebirds moved out of the way while kissing.

*confessional*

Tim: [There are times when couples can make out... And this isn't the time. They are aware that they're also competing for a million dollars, right?]

*back with craft services*

After Tim got his breakfast, he stopped to see Beth and Lindsay watching Izzy pouring ketchup...on her pancakes?

Tim: Ketchup on pancakes?

Lindsay: That is so wrong.

Beth: So wrong.

Izzy: In battle, we put ketchup on everything. *speaks with a scary voice* Covers the taste of mortar...

Izzy soon leaves.

Iindsay: My new nail polish is mortor, isn't it hot?

Beth: Gray is so, totally your color!

Tim: It looks great.

Lindsay: *gasp* You really mean it?

Tim: ...Yeah.

Lindsay: Awww.  Thanks.

Then from out of nowhere, Lindsay wraps him in a hug, burying him in her large breasts, before letting him go.  Tim was understandingly blushing.

Tim: (o_o) Well...that just happened.

Aftar Tim went to his seat, Owen was the last to come in the tent, but right now, he didn't look to good. 

Owen: Ugh...  No eggs and bacon for me, Chef.  I'll just take this nice...BRNGHTH...bowl of prunes.

Everyone (except Tim): *GASPS*

Owen: .....What?

*confessional*

Owen: [My uh...plumbing's been clogged ever since I ate all those food props...pressure build-up's killing me!  Come on, colon~ don't fail me now!  *farts a bit* Oh, I hear bells!]

*end of confessional*

After everyone is seated, Chris shows up while dressed as a director.

Chris: Welcome to day two of Total...Drama...Action!

Duncan: (T_T) Are you gonna do that every time?

Chris: Yes, yes, I will.

Duncan: *shrugs* Alright, then.

Chris: Today's movie genre: aliens! Our unpaid interns have been hard at work figuring out what makes an alien movie successful. Chef?

Chef: You got your three basic groups. Aliens wanna take over the world and start making lots of baby aliens. People fight back...and the military's called. Yo Chris, where's my paycheck at?

Chris: *nervous* It's in the mail...

Chef was angry right now.

Chris: Today's challenge: find an alien egg and return to home before "Mama Alien" finds you. The two fastest get to pick the teams this season.