Victim of Circumstances (Final part)

Chris narrating: Time time on Total Drama Brother!  The campers were celebrating With Owens $1,000 grand prize.  But he gave that up for a chance to win ONE...MILLION...DOLLARS!  This became a hunt for the case, when all the campers for into alliances to look for it.  Just when things couldn't get any better, four more teens enter the fray, through 'unexpected circumstances'.  One of them is little Timothy.  AKA, heathers little brother.  In the end, it's our own team of rookies that now have the case.  But only Timothy is the only person to have and must find a way to head to the docks, while also avoiding those who might beat the crap out of him.  How will he survive this day?  Find out on TOTAL...DRAMA...BROTHER!  Wait, I mean "Island"!

(The woods)

We now see out young Timothy, as he runs through the woods with the briefcase containing the million dollar. Felt bad for leaving his friends. But he knew that Kim can defend herself.  Things were going okay, until Chris speaks in the intercom.

Chris: Attention, campers!  I like you inform you that Tim now has the case.  He's somewhere in the woods.

(Confessional)

Tim: [OH COME ON!!]

Tim: Great, now I have to worry about "everyone"!

As Tim was running, he heard a bit of ruffling coming from the bushes. He was getting a bit worried. Maybe a little scared too. He had a notion that the others will go after him, cause he Heathers brother.  And out of the bushes, came Owen, Tyler, Cody and DJ on a set of skies.

Tim: HOW ON EARTH DID THEY GOT OFF THE BALOON!?!?

Then on of nowhere, Courtney came and saw Tim with the case.  She gave him a sinister grin on her face, as she slowly walks over to him.  This causes Tim to walk back.

Courtney: There's nowhere for you to run! Now...be a good boy and give me that case and you won't get hurt!

Tim: *nervously* Can we just share the money instead!

Courtney: Oh HELL NO!!

She then lunges at him, but he was quick to dodge her. This in turn causes Courtney to hit face first into a tree, making Tim cringe at the sight of it.

Tim: Ouch! That's gotta hurt! I hope she'll be alright!

Tim then makes a run for it. Just then, he sees Izzy swinging at him.

Izzy: YAAAAAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! 😆

Tim: [What's with this lady!?]

Before Tim can do anything, Izzy grabs him, mid-swing.  Tim, now struggling while in the air, as Izzy's grip was a bit strong.

Tim: LET GO OF ME!

Izzy: Sorry, no can do!  I'm winning this game!

As soon as she got down, she ran to the docks, while having the boy in his arms. However, she trips over somebody's leg. And that somebody was Tony, who had a serious expression.

Tony: Nobody kidnaps my buddy!

Tim: Tony, you're here! But where's Jake?!

Jake: Right here, Dude!

Tim turns around to see Jake behind him. And following behind Jake was Kim, who had a hair was a little messed up, her clothes were a bit torn up and a bruise on her forehead.