ACTION!!

A bus, carrying Trent, Owen, Beth, Lindsey, Leshawna, Izzy, Heather, Duncan, Harold, Geoff, Bridget, Justin, DJ, Gwen and Timothy is on its way to the set of TDA. Tim is a bit nervous, as he's the new contestant. He's also a little upset, as his friends aren't with him. Gwen, the goth chick sitting next to him put her hand on the boy's back.

Gwen: Hey don't worry. It might a little challenging, you'll pull through.

Tim: No, it's not that. I'm upset because I wasn't able to bring my friends with me.

Gwen: That's true, but they're still going to watch you from the sidelines, so that's a plus.

Tim: You're probably right.  At least I won't be near Courtney for awhile!  I mean imagine how my time on this show would've been like if she was here, coming after me!  No offense Duncan!

Duncan: None taken!

Ever since he came to the show, Tim got to know some of the competitors a little more, with the exception of his sister, Heather.  He and Harold scares a love for ninjas.  Duncan was kinda cool.  Geoff and Bridget were making out...a lot.  DJ's a nice guy.  Izzy was scary.  And then there's Gwen, who actually took time to know him better.  Then suddenly, the bus finally stopped, parking in front of an old abandoned film lot. The group then proceeds to exit the bus and stands in front of an abandoned film lot.

  The group then proceeds to exit the bus and stands in front of an abandoned film lot

(A/N: Pretend that Tim is

Leshawna: Where is everybody?

Gwen: Uh, maybe we got off on the wrong stop.

Justin: That broken-down bus had only one stop.

Tim: True.

Heather: I'm not hanging around here.

Leshawna: You're gonna give up the chance at a million big ones? Huh! That's a lot of hair weaves.

Heather was about to say something, but looks up at her shaved head and picks up her wig.

Heather: Guess I can stay for a bit.

Beth: Face it, the money's the reason we all put up with Chris.

Trent: Beth, you got your braces off.  Nice!

Beth: (blush)

Justin: Hot as ever.

Just was actually referring to his reflection on Beth's teeth until Leshawna pulled him out of the way, so she can compliment Beth on her new looks.

Leshawna: You look fi-i-ine, girl.

Gwen: You really do.

Lindsey: You are totally on your way to looking the part of my new B.F.F.  That's my new best French friend.  I am so moving to France when I win!