Victim of Circumstances part 2

(A/N: Here's a quick summary before we start. Last time, Timothy and his friends were just driving across The District of MuskokaBut do to their "lack of focus" ended driving off the side of the road and off a cliffBut for some reason, landed in a swimming pool of a resort called "Playa de Loser", where Season 1 contestants were celebrating Owens $100,000 victory. It was where everyone finds out that Timothy is also Heathers little brother. See what happens next on TOTAL...DRAMA...BROTHER!)

Leshawna: Wait...Heather has a brother?!

Harold: Woah!

Noah: Great, another Heather!

Katie: He's probably as mean as his sister!

Just then, Tony climbs out of the top of the van. It then follows up by Jake, who helps pull Kim out.  Every was surprised to see them.  The three then goes to Tim's side.

Tony: Yo, what's up?!  The name's Tony!

Jake: I'm Jake!

Kim: And my name is Kim.  Nice to meet you all!

Chris was now intrigued by these kids.

Chris: [This could be interesting!]

Heather: You guys know my brother?!

Tim: Yeah! They're my friends!

Duncan: Yeah right! You could just be using them for your own gain.

Tim: What?!

Lindsay: You might be really mean, like, really mean!

Eva: Another backstabber!

Courtney: You could just be a spoiled...

Gwen: Manipulative...

Beth: Bossy...

Izzy: Crazy!

Everyone(except for Heather, Chief and Chris): Jerk!

Tim was taken aback by their comments, but Tony places his hand on his left shoulder, while Kim placed her hand on his right shoulder and Jake looks like he's ready to fight.

Jake: Hey, leave Tim alone!

Tony: Yeah, back off him, Man!

Kim: You shouldn't judge people you don't know!

Leshawna: Hmpf, whatever!

Chris: Well then, with that out of the way, I decided to do something to make things more awesome!

Geoff: And what could that be, Dude!?

Chris: Simple...*ponit at Tim and his friends*I'm adding these kids to the challenge to hunt for the ONE...MILLION...DOLLARS!!!