Intermarriage Complications

Yue

After handing over the keys to my red 2019 Porsche 718 Boxster to the hotel valet, and making sure that the hard drive we recovered is inside my clutch, I threaded my way towards one of the seven private dining suites of the Yi Long Court at the Peninsula Shanghai where my father - IT Conglomerate of the corporate world and YueLiang Clan Mountain Master of the Chinese Underground - Shen Zhou made a reservation.

After that bloody assignment of recovering that hard drive full of important data needed by my father, from that worm Mike Angelo, and after receiving an urgent call from him ordering me to come here at the Pen and to make myself presentable, I quickly asked SunNing to drop me off to my apartment so I could take a shower and change.

So clad in a YSL skinny black jeans and white tank top under a Versace black embroidered cropped jacket and black Loboutin stilletos I hurriedly drove here in The Peninsula to meet my father.

I was taking quick steps towards the direction of the restaurant when my attention was caught by a loud rumbling noise of a black Aston Martin Valkyrie parking infront of the hotel's Lobby. A guy clad in an all white Louis Vuitton ensemble paired with a white Air Jordan 1 Retro stepped out of it and gave his keys to the valet. His stride light and sure as he made his way inside the lobby, while I resumed my steps toward my destination.

I was a few steps away from the restaurant, when I felt someone staring at me from behind. The assassin that I am took over, as I sneakily glanced at the culprit as I faked texting a message at my phone and was surprised to see the guy in white following me. His gaze focused on my ass in appreciation.

This jerk is going to be in big trouble... no one stares at my ass and gets away with it...

I entered Yi Long Court, asked the receptionist for my father's reservation and quickly sauntered towards the private dining suite in the farthest corner of the restaurant still preplexed that the all white guy is still following me...

"You wanna play a game... let's play..." I whispered to myself.

I hasten my stride turning in a deserted corner near the the dining suite, stealthily hiding as he walked past my position. He's gaze roaming around the area... in search of me I assume.

I quickly gave him a kick behind his knee before he even noticed me, making him kneel down from the force of my attack. I have to do it... make him kneel... he towers over me in his six foot frame and could easily maneuver out of me, so I put pressure on his kneeling leg so he couldn't move while I grabbed his left arm and twisted it behind his back, my right hand steadily aiming my BC-41 on his neck.

"Do you have a problem with me? why are you following me?" I asked, whispering on his ear... I saw him swallow, but his expression unfazed.... not even flinching with the knife aimed at his throat. A lopsided grin even painted on his lips. But before he could answer my question...

" Yue! "

" Dylan! "

My father called my name as he stood surprised by the door of the dining suite while Wang YangZhen Dragon Head of our ally clan, stood motionless at the door of the nearby restroom with an amused expression on his face, as he uttered what I suppose is this bastard's name... while I was caught off guard with the idiot's response...

"Father..." he said... politely acknowledging the older man, making me loosen my grip on him as I withdrew my weapon and fixed myself, to approach my father who's surprised expression earlier was replaced with an apologetic one as he eyed a kneeling Dylan with amused curiousity while he is now slowly standing up to fix himself...