Unexpected Circumstances

Dylan

Everything is going through as planned. After the blood union, Yue and I took over the positions intended for us. I became Dragon Head, while she became my Deputy Mountain Master.

We also staged a Southeast Asian tour, where we pretended to have secretly married each other while vacationing in the Philippines - discreetly posting on both our social media accounts a photo of our linked hands with our wedding bands - to make sure that the Heise Dushe gets the message that the blood union had already taken place and at the same time preventing future complications on our legal front in the Chinese society. And as expected the news spread like wildfire in our homeland... just the way we like it.

Our fathers and the Triad elders were all happy with the result. For the Heise Dushe had cooled down eversince.

But of course... we could never be complacent. We always should watch our backs. Song WeiLong is a cunning sonofab*tch... he could strike back anytime.

As for Yue and I, we had been slowly adapting to married life. For the past weeks, Our days were busy, as we do  our respective duties to the clan while making sure that the Triad Truce is intact and is as strong as it could ever be.

While at nights... in the privacy of our home... we immerse ourselves in satisfying our need for each other, which for me is the most gratifying moment of my day... to be able to hold my wife, kiss her like there's no tomorrow and burying myself deep inside of her...marking her as mine, is the best way to end my day.

Although I admit that it will always be a challenge being Shen Yue's husband... but it will always be a challenge I will be most willing to take... My wife's ever changing temper, her witty remarks during clan meetings and her adorable facial expressions varying on her every mood makes my busy day tolerable. Though recently she was giving me a hard time to coerce her in agreeing on some of my decisions, particularly on my bizarre plans involving Cheng Xiao, Song Yiren, Song WeiLong and the Heise Dushe.

**********

Flashback

"You are insane Wang HeDi!" she said... enraged while pacing back and forth inside our bedroom.

I stood up from our bed and embraced her from behind, stopping her from her movements. I could feel her frustrations as I held her close. I gave her hair a kiss, making her sigh.

"You are a manipulative bastard do you know that?" She asked exasperation evident on her voice as I felt her snuggling close to my body.

I chuckled, amused at her resigned tone. "As long as I am YOUR manipulative bastard... I'm okay with that." I said... tightening my embrace... I felt my wife rest her head on my shoulder.

"Dylan... I don't trust them..." She said turning around so she could stare straight at me... her eyes fierce and perceptive.

"I know... but you trust me... don't you?" I retorted... my eyes pleading for her to understand.

"What made you so sure that these plan would work?" She asked... apprehension still evident on her tone.

"We need to settle our problems with the Heise Dushe as discreetly as possible to avoid future complications Yue... this is the only way to do it... it might be risky... yes... but if we execute this right... and we make sure that those women do as they are told... It will be the end of Song WeiLong. We have our team... I have you and you have me... We can do this... we can pull this through... I know we can. " I told her... never breaking eye contact... to convince her that nothing is impossible as long as we have each other.