Backstory

Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall were brothers, not biologically but in a way with a much stronger bond then any biological brothers could hope to have. But what Stiles didn't know was that Scott was keeping a huge secret from him, a secret world beyond their normal one.

What Stiles didn't know is that Scott is a werewolf, a True Alpha in fact. Scott has always tried to keep Stiles safe without him noticing, weather it was locking him in the basement while another threat tried to kill him, or sending Stiles to the store to go for anything just to get him away for a while. He had a mission, to allow Stiles to keep his innocence, he didn't want to ruin his brother's life in the way that his life has been ruined, but there's been an obstacle the entire time, and one called Derek Hale.

Of course Stiles knows Derek, but as an old family friend, Stiles' mother, Claudia Stilinski, knew Derek's mother, Talia Hale, and everyone knew that when Stiles and Derek were younger they were inseparable, everyone except Stiles himself.

Alpha werewolves had special abilities, one that allows them to see memories of anyone that they put their claws into, as long as the claws go into the back of the neck carefully that is. However as a very talented, strong alpha, Talia Hale could remove the memories of someone, and that's exactly what she did to Stiles. After his mother died his father, the sheriff, had decided it was best that Stiles forgot about the world of werewolves and how close he was to Derek, or any of the Hales. He wanted stiles to have a normal life, had he made a mistake?