Revalations

Derek's POV

I can't believe that after all these years I still can't locate my Mother's claws, so after the pack meeting, with the addition of Stiles, I asked Peter to stay behind. "Peter do you know where Mother's claws were kept?" He looked at me surprised and then smirks with the reply "Dear nephew, I did know the location where she kept all the valuable things, and where her claws were put, until she removed the memory of it" of course the only other Hale who wouldn't remembered has been robbed of the memory, but then I remembered, mother may of taken the memory from Peter, Stiles and myself, but not the sheriff, I think he might remember.

Sheriff's POV

Just a normal day at work, until in walks Derek Hale, I will always keep tabs on the remaining Hales, and I know he has been around Stiles. He comes over to me after the receptionist points out where I am. "Sheriff, I need your help" he actually looks desperate and I can't help but smile. "I never thought I'd see you again Derek and I can't help you" I turn to leave and his hand is on my shoulder and he turns me "I need my mother's claws and only you have the memory of where they are!" I just smirk "you know, Peter knows, if you need them that bad then you'll remember" I just chuckle and walk away with him speechless.

Derek's POV

The whole way home I can't stop thinking about what the sheriff said, that I would remember if I needed to. Then it hit me, the Hale vault, that's where they were. Only I never went there, mother was very protective of it and I only know two people who have gone, Claudia Stilinski and Stiles. Of course Stiles was only very little and he doesn't remember because it's been taken from him, but my mother must've thought he had something special, in a way that I don't. It makes me wonder, why did mother remove the memories? What did Stiles learn that he needed to forget? I have to help him remember, I have to see him.

When I get home I pull put my phone and text him.
Derek: Stiles, can we talk?
Stiles: Sure, what's up?
Derek: Actually, we need to talk in person
Stiles: Okay, can you come to mine? My dad is working
Derek: Sure
Stiles: I'll send my address
Derek: Don't need to, I'm outside

Stiles POV

After the strange conversation with Derek I look out my window and there he is, just standing there looking up at me, so I motion towards the front door. I head downstairs and let him in, when I answer he has his signature sexy smirk, as I call it, but with a sad vibe coming from him. "Hey Derek" I say with a smile. "Hey Stiles" I step aside to let him in. "Can we go to your room?" He asks, I think for a second "Sure, follow me" he seems off, but hopefully he won't be as grumpy as Scott gas said he is when talking about serious stuff and I can tell this is a serious talk.

We get to my room and both sit on my bed next to each other, my desk chair has some clothes on it and my room is a mess. "Dude talk to me" I say to break the awkward Silence, he looks like he's about to cry "Stiles... I need your help, and it's about something you've long forgotten" he isn't making any sense and I see a tear fall down his cheek. "It has something to do with your mother..." he finishes and I can tell I've gone completely still and silent as a tear falls down my cheek.