Distrust

Derek's POV

'Stiles! Wait!' He keeps walking away and I can't stop him, I know that he is upset and hurt but I didn't think that he would run from me. Now that I'm thinking about it I have just ruined how he has seen his father for all these years and how his past has been taken away from him. I'm sure that I did the right thing by telling him the truth, he deserves to know. But I think that there is a chance that I might not of told him in the best possible way, I mean... he's now destroyed and... broken and it's all my fault. I should've been more careful about what I said and I should've done it more gently, I feel so bad for what I've done to Stiles and what I have taken from him. But I know that he can't be alone, especially now. So for now I think that It is best that I keep a close eye on him, even if it's the last thing he wants from me.
'Stiles please slow down, I know it's a lot to take in but you don't have to do it alone'
'DEREK HALE DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO! You have no idea what I am going through! I have just been told that everything, EVERYTHING! I know is a lie! My father is lying to me! You have been lying to me! And I'm pretty sure that Scott is lying to me! So please, DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING'

I have never seen Stiles like this before, It's a new anger that has never been seen before and I'm to blame. In the last hour he has lost trust and faith in everyone who is close to him, all because of me, In my eyes I have done the right thing, but I could never of foreseen this reaction from him, Loss changes everyone. I know that more than anyone, but I also know that being alone will not help him, It brings out the worst in people and could lead to him getting used to being alone, which is never a good thing, for anyone.

Stiles' POV

I can't believe any of this! It's completely insane! Why would my father lie to me for so many years? Why would Derek hide what has happened to me? And the most important question, Does Scott know anything about all of this? I don't know what I would do if he has been lying to me for so many years, I do not believe that I could forgive him if he has, He's meant to be my brother! We have been since kids.
'Look Derek, I'm sorry but I can't be with you right now. I'm gonna go to Scott's for a little while, I can't be around anyone else right now'
I feel guilty for just leaving him, But I also can't be near him, I need to get out of here.