Stiles meers new friends

Scott had invited Stiles to stay over his house for the night, however while they were playing video games there was a knock on the door, when Scott answer it the one and only Derek Hale stood there, Scott had forgotten about the pack meeting that night, and when Derek saw that Scott was with Stiles, Derek was a little mad.

That's what lead them to where they are now, sat in Derek's loft with a group of people, most he recognised; Isaac, Erica and Boyd, he knew these people from school, and he was surprised when he saw Jackson and Lydia there too. But there were also three people he didn't recognise really, an older man who looked a bit creepy and twins, he had seen the twins around school for about a month but never spoke or really knew them.

Stiles noticed how there seemed to be something that everyone in the room knew, everyone except himself. Everyone here was connected, better than friends, and he wanted to know why and how, he needed to know, so being the stubborn teenager he is he decided that he was going to find out what's going on.

Stiles' POV

I'm looking around the room and it's like that there are a lot of unspoken actions going around the room, I decided to speak up. "So Derek, why did you invite me to come? You guys seem like you had a night planned and I kinda ruined it and interrupted" it took a moment before Derek replied. "You're no interruption Stiles, I wanted you to meet my pa-friends."

I was confused by what he almost said, but I decided to let it slide. "Okay.. I know most of them just not the creepy old man and the twins" then the creepy old one spoke up "I'm Peter, Derek's uncle, good to see you again Stiles, sad you don't remember me" I got very confused at that. "Again?" And before Peter had the chance to respond Derek spoke "He has seen you around the sheriffs station with your dad." I just decided to play it off and decided not to think much about it, for now.

Then one of the twins spoke up "I'm Aiden and this is my brother Ethan" then Ethan spike "I'm the gay twin" he said with a chuckle and I just replied with "I guess we have something in common then" Scott and I laughed but everyone else looked a bit surprised, I had just came out to a bunch of people at my school, the people I've been hiding it from, and Derek, he looked happy, maybe he just liked how I was meeting all his friends.

Derek's POV

I can't believe he's gay, I mean yeah I thought he could be and I know he's liked guys, but he's forgotten about all that part of him, so he had forgotten about what he promised me, that we would be together forever and always, and I plan to help him remember who he is, I just need one thing, my mother's claws.