Prologue

(Y/N) Pov:

The world we knew was at peace, freedom, love, but now it is filled with violence, death, and hate. A new frontier that they thought would help aid them for future wars, but how wrong they were. A new terrorist gang has seized shipments, cargo, terrorizing innocents, killing, and capturing. They are known as the Tail Fang a group so brutal that they can stop at anything in their paths. I was apart of them, but I didn't know their real purpose. Now, I'm here to end this gang, kill their leaders, and stop Adam Taurus and Roman Torchwick from their plans. (Roman and Adam betrayed the White Fang and everyone. Now they're apart of the group). I will stop them, but I didn't say that I wouldn't do this alone. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and this is my story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Emerald Forest, A Tail Fang Base

Time: 5:30 PM

Date: September 9th

(Y/N)'s Pov:

It was a normal day for the Tail Fangs, they wake, eat, and getting ready for missions. During missions, they were not only killing Atlas and White Fangs, but they were also killing civilians. (Y/N) was doing missions, stealing dust and such, but he never killed anyone, (Y/N) was doing all on his own. But that's until his first mission with a team and he was left shaken, scared, and lied to. A simple mission was to collect the dust from Atlas and the White Fang in a village, but their captain ordered everyone to kill them all including the civilians and having the village burn.

When (Y/n) got back to the base, he went to some storage crates and took his hood off and he was breathing hard, trying to get over his head over what happened.

Third Person POV:

"Wha-what just happened, why did they do that" (Y/n) said under his breath.

The Tail Fang captain that was with (Y/n) in that mission came up to him and said, "You alright (Y/N)?"

He turned to him and answered, "Yeah, yeah I'm okay."

The captain nodded and went back to what he was doing.

"I need to get out of here," (Y/N) said to himself.

(Y/N) was walking down the hall planning to escape until two soldiers were heard and he listened in.

"Hey did you hear that we have three women captured?" Tail Fang Soldier 1 said to him

"Yeah, and the two are twins, and the other girl is the first Werewolf Faunus," Tail Fang Soldier 2 said

"Yep," Tail Fang Soldier 1 said.

(Y/N) now had something else in mind and think that him and the three girls are escaping the Tail Fang.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malachite Twins and Sophia POV:

The three were being held prisoner being watched by two Tail Fangs until a third came in.

"State your business?" Tail Fang Soldier said.

"The three prisoners are being moved by captain's orders," ???? said

"Very well then," Tail Fang Soldier said

They opened the cell and the third on grabbed the three and walked. As they were walking down an empty hall, he said.

"Turn right,"

He pushed them in an empty room and said, "Alright listen, you do exactly what I say and I'll get you out,"

"Wait, what?" Sophia said.

"I'm busting you out," He said.

"Who are you and why are doing this?" Melanie said.

"The name's (Y/N) (L/N), and the reason why I'm doing this is that I don't want to live the rest of my life with the Tail Fang," (Y/N) said.

"So if you're leaving them, are you a huntsman?" Miltia said.

"What? No," (Y/N) said, "Listen just do what I say, don't raise any suspicion and we'll be out of here smoothly, Understood?"

Third Person POV:

The three nodded and we went to the hanger to where all the bullheads go to. The three acted as prisoners.

(Y/N) leaned into their ears and whispered, "On my mark, we head to that bullhead on our left."

When we go close to bullhead he told them to run to the bullhead. (Y/N) uncuffed them, the three saw their weapons and grabbed them and check them while (Y/N) went in the cockpit and turned on the engine. Once the engine is ready to go, he steered the bullhead out of the base.

"Activating cloak, " (Y/N) said activating cloak.

The bullhead then went cloak. He installed a cloaking device on only the bullhead they are using to escape.

(Y/N) looked on the radar and see no one coming after them and sighed of relief, "We made it."

The three sighed of relief and Sophia said, "Thank you for getting us out."

"Yeah, you did the right thing on leaving the Tail Fang and getting us out, " Miltia said, "Names Miltia by the way and this my twin sister Melanie."

"And my name's Sophia, " Sophia said.

"Nice to meet you all, " (Y/N) said.

"So where are we heading now?" Melanie said.

"We're heading to Vale, " (Y/N) said, "I want to fix the mistakes I made."

He flew the bullhead to Vale.