The True Identity Revealed & A Bunny's Confession

After Ruby got together with (Y/n), he now has five girlfriends and he is about to have six here real soon. During Professor Peach's class, he hears something next to him. He turned and see Velvet with some crumpled up piece of papers, he turns around and sees Cardin Winchester throwing the papers at her making him mad. He turned back and grabbed a piece of paper as well and crumbled it up and turned to Cardin seeing him doing it still, (Y/n) turned and saw Professor Peach turning to the class making Cardin stop and she turned to the board, Cardin was gonna throw it her again but only to get hit in the eye from a crumpled piece of paper by (Y/n). Team RWBY saw this and made them giggled. Cardin got pissed when he got hit.

Cardin: You son of a bitch!

Peach: Winchester, watch your language. And come see me after class.

Cardin got mad when she said that. (Y/n) looked at her as she looked at him giving her a thumbs up. She smiled and mouthed thank you and got back to what they were doing.

Velvet: (He protected me, this is the reason why I love him.)

When class is over (Y/n) went to the cafeteria with his team and sat down next to Team RWBY since Yang and Ruby got together with him. They were chatting until he sees Cardin and his team bullying Velvet again making him mad. The others see it as well and they got angry.

Blake: When are they gonna stop with this?

Weiss: Those guys is unhuntsman material.

Sophia: He needs to be taught a lesson for sure.

(Y/n): That's it.

He got and walked up to them when he walks up to them Cardin's team stopped and cowered away. Cardin notices it.

Cardin: What?

He felt a finger tapped on his shoulder and turned and see (Y/n) standing in front of him angrily.

Cardin: O-oh hey (Y/n), h-how's it...

(Y/n) then Cardin by his throat and lift him up with ease.

(Y/n): Cardin, when are you going to stop?

Cardin: Why do you care, they're freaks, just like you.

(Y/n)'s eyes then changed to his Grimm eyes making him scared shitless.

Cardin: Whoa, I didn't mean anything by it.

(Y/n) You better. Now I'm going to say this once. If you ever bully Velvet or anyone else because of what they are again. *Flicks out hidden blade* I will cut your head off. And the same goes to your team. Do you understand?

Cardin nods in fear. (Y/n) throws Cardin to the ground and then grabbed his leg.

(Y/n): Just in case you didn't listen.

He then lifts his foot and stomps hard on his leg, breaking it making Cardin scream like a girl in pain making people laugh from it and a certain girl who screamed out a word.

???: YES!!!!

(Y/n) turns and Nora with a big smile on her face.

(Y/n): *To Cardin* You bully anyone else, you're dead. Got it.

Cardin: Y-yes, just please don't hurt me anymore.

(Y/n) then let go making his team help him up.

(Y/n): *eyes turns normal* You better not forget what I said.

Cardin: I won't, I swear.

(Y/n): Good, now get out of here.

They then got out of the cafeteria. And took Cardin to the infirmary. The students cheered as (Y/n) checked up on Velvet.