Chapter 2: First Day at Beacon

(Y/n)'s POV

After helping the four girls, I got to know who they are. Team RWBY by names of Ruby Rose as the team leader, Yang Xiao Long, Blake Belladonna, and Weiss Schnee. It's funny the fact that I'm a Faunus and I've met a Schnee, but she excepted me for who I am, not what I am. Now, I've been enrolled to Beacon Acadamy with the three girls I helped escape the Tail Fangs. And now we're in a team together and I am the new team leader. Things are going to get interesting there. But I'm up for the challenge and so does my new teammates that I call my friends.

______________________________

Location: Beacon Academy
Time: 8:30 AM
Date: September 10th

After a long day from yesterday, (Y/n) and his new teammates woke up and hear the birds chirping.

Melanie: Ahhh, what a peaceful day today right guys?

Miltia: It sure is.

Sophia: Yep.

(Y/n): I just hope it's peaceful to where the Tail Fang doesn't do anything rash.

Melanie: I hope so too.

They all got out of bed and started getting dressed. When they were about to until they realized that the girls have onlybone boy.

Miltia: How are we going to do this?

(Y/n): How about you girls go on that side and face the wall. I'll be on the other side doing the same.

They got to their own side and started getting dressed. While (Y/n) was getting dressed the girls secretly glanced at him. Melanie glanced at him for a bit and blushed when she saw his bare body.

Melanie: (Oh my goodness, he's well built. I really want to be with him now)

Melanie went back getting dressed and then Miltia started glancing at (Y/n) and blushed like crazy.

Miltia: (Oh baby, he's built and he's got good body tone. Me likey~)

Miltia went back getting dressed and then Sophia took a quick glance at (Y/n) and blushed brighter than Ruby's cape.

Sophia: (Oh my, he's even cuter with muscles too.)

After they got dressed their Beacon Acadamy uniform. They went out of their dorm and was greeted by team RWBY when they got out too.

Ruby: Hi guys.

(Team Name): Hello.

Blake: Heading to class early like us?

(Y/n): Yep.

Ruby: What class are you heading to?

Melanie: We're heading to Professor Ports' class.

Weiss: Hey, looks like we go to the same class together.

Yang: (Yes, heading to the same class with the hottie.)

Ruby: Well let's go then.

They were walking down the hall and reached the classroom and went inside.