(Y/n) vs Cardin, Meeting a Bully's Sister, and the First Three Confessions

Location: Beacon Academy, Professor Goodwitch's Class
____________________

Everyone was in Goodwitch's class listening for instructions from Glynda.

Glynda: Alright, who would like to battle each other?

Cardin was the first to raise his hand.

Glynda: Alright Cardin, and who would you like to battle against?

Cardin points his mace at (Y/n) and said: I choose him.

Everyone looked at the now ex-criminal as he stood up. He took off only his uniform jacket and tie. He stood to the other side of Cardin and watched him.

Beacon Student: Uhh, aren't you gonna suit up?

(Y/n): I don't need to when you have these. *Flicked both his wrists and the blades come out leaving everyone in shock*

Female Student: Whoa, those look cool!

M+M+S: Show him how it's done (Y/n).

(Y/n): *To Cardin* You're gonna regret bullying Velvet because of her being a Faunus.

Cardin: Don't worry freak, I'll be sure to claim my victory.

(Y/n): Well come on then. No one's stopping you.

Cardin rushed at him and swung his mace at (Y/n) only to be blocked by his left hidden blade not flinching leaving Cardin shocked.

Cardin: What?!

(Y/n) kicked Cardin in the stomach left him stumbling and rushed at him with rage and dodged him.

(Y/n): Attacking me with rage? How did you get to Beacon?

Cardin gets angry and was swinging his mace multiple times leaving all his attacks to be blocked by (Y/n).

Cardin: *Running out of breath* How are you doing this?!

(Y/n): I used to be with the Tail Fangs. And I left them from finding out what they're actually doing to innocent people.

Everyone except Team RWBY, JNPR, his teammates, and Glynda shocked. Even Carding was shocked to hear him say that.

Male Student 2: What did he say?

Female Student: He used to be with the Tail Fangs.

Coco: Yang, you didn't tell us what he used to work with.

Team CFVY had no idea what (Y/n) was working with.

Ruby: Well, guess you know.

(Y/n): Now that you had your turn. Now it's my turn.

He then rushed upon Cardin and stroked his blade at Cardin. He countered some of his attacks but not all of them. Cardin looked at him with scratch marks on him. (Y/n) then pivoted his left blade into a real knife and continued to attack him.

(Y/n): You want to know what I really am? And what I can do?

Cardin: What is it?

(Y/n): This.

Glynda knows what he was talking about and stood far back from him and Cardin. (Y/n) then rushed at Cardin and jumped at him. He then activated one of his semblances and turned himself in a Major Ursa and slammed at Cardin leaving flying across the classroom. All the students looked at Cardin with his aura completely drained. And the moment they looked at (Y/n), they all were shocked to see what he turned into.

Female Student: Oh my goodness, did you see that?

Male Student: What was that he turned into.

Glynda: And the winner is (Y/n) (L/n).

(Y/n) then turned back to his normal self. Cardin got back up with the help of his team and looked at him with shock.

Cardin: What the hell are you? And why did you leave the Tail Fangs?

(Y/n): That is none of your concern.

????: Good thing someone showed him.

(Y/n) turned and see a girl wearing the same armor as Cardin.

(Y/n): Who are you?

????: Name's Carla Winchester.

Cardin: She's my sister.

(Y/n): So you two are siblings?

Carla: Yes, I even used to bully the Faunus. But not anymore when I found out that Faunuses aren't bad. So I stopped, but Cardin, on the other hand, keeps doing it to Faunuses. Nice to see someone showed him.

Carla took one more good glance at (Y/n) and blushed over to how handsome he is.

Carla: (Oh my, he's handsome.)

(Y/n) then went back to his seat. While he sat there. His teammates were whispering each other about (Y/n).

Melanie: *Whispering* I'm so in love with him.

Miltia: *Whispering* He's just so handsome.

Sophia: *Whispering* And cute.

Melanie: *Whispering* I have an idea. How about we share with him?

Miltia: *Whispering* Perfect.

Sophia: *Whispering* I like that idea.

(Y/n) and his team went back to their dorm after Goodwitch's class. When they were about to get ready to sleep. The three came up to him in their pajamas and was about to confess to him. (Y/n) wanted to confess to the girls he met and wanting to know if the girls would share him.

Melanie: Hey (Y/n). There's something that me and the girls want to say to you.

(Y/n): *Looks at the girls* What is it?

Miltia: I know we just met but Melanie, Sophia, and I. We love you.

(Y/n): *Wide-eyed* You do?

Sophia: Yes we do. And we all talked about it and we decided that we can share with you if you're okay with it.

(Y/n) smiled and said: I love you all too. I did have feelings for you as well. Alright, I'll accept it.

The girls were excited that he accepted it and hugged him and kissed him and he kisses back.

Melanie: I know we just got together but I want you. I want you to be my first.

Miltia: Me too.

Sophia: And me as well.

(Y/n): Alright then, shall we begin?

The girls smiled and kissed him all over him. They knew it is going to be a "fun" night together.