Chapter Seven: WTF

I was being lectured about punching an alpha. They should be happy I did. That's prick think he can call me Kitten. I looked down at my bandaged fist and sighed.

"If you are finished! Because that was already two days ago. I have school to get ready for." I said getting up but they pushed me back down.

I saw their eyes flashing yellow and back. They both look sad as if they were in pain. "What's wrong-?"

Duncan crashed his lips into mines. The mate was strong enough that I felt shocks throughout my body. I felt Austin kissing my neck. Duncan finally pulled away making me gasp for air.

What's gotten into them. Austin pulled more onto the bed as Duncan started to kiss up my leg. I twitched as the sparks increase. I let out a small moan and they snapped at me.

Lust built in their eyes before going to what they were doing. "Duncan... Austin... stop..."

Austin lifted my t-shirt up and started to kiss my stomach. If I don't stop them they'll mark me right here right now.

"Wait." They both looked up at me. "Can I at least take off me clothes?"

They smirked letting me up finally. I slowly started to move to the bathroom I placed my hand on the knob but they noticed that I was doing. I quickly ran in slammed the door and locked it.

They rushed to the door demanding me to open it and come out. They even whimpered and pleaded.

"No! You two need to get ready for school and stop trying to rape me."

"Baby if we wanted to we would, but we just have to mate you."

"What! There will be no mating. Not until I'm married. I still barely know you guys."

There was whimpers and door scratching. C'mzon don't do this. I hate when animals do this. I turned on the shower tuning them out. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

Ryan and the others left yesterday. Eric almost taking Levy with him but Jake didn't let him. He really seems to have feelings for her. I wonder... I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out the bathroom.

"Hm they left." I walked over to my closet and picked out a nice superman sweater and my dark blue jeggings. I noticed it was quiet. A little to quiet.

I grabbed my bag and walked down stairs. I saw Levy pouring Jake a cup of coffee. I smiled and send her a wink causing her to blush.

Jake looked up at me and nodded. "Good morning Luna."

I smiled. "Heya Jake, Levy." I noticed they were the only people here.

"Um where's everyone?" They locked at each other then gave me a I don't know gesture. "Well I'm heading off to school. If you see the guys tell them I say I'm taking the dirt bike."

"Luna!" Jake protest but I ran out the house in time. I dragged my boots and ran to the dirt bike. I hurried left before Jake had time to tell me not to.

...

I parked in one of the empty spacing and noticed the scent of another pack. Like...the guy from the mall!

"Shit!" I ran into the school and to first period Music. I noticed the vicious growling. I opened the door to see my two pissed mates. I looked up at Marcus and growled.

"Marcus..."

I looked at my pack members who hot ready to fight. I shot the a disapproval glare and they calmed down. I walked over to my mates making them calm down.

They both grabbed me in their arms and took in my scent. "I'm here so calm down." they held me and I turned to Marcus. "Excuse my manors but... what in the hell are you doing here!" I yelled and he smirked. "Did you forget the beat down I gave you?"

He took a step closer making everyone growl. "Thank you for bringing that up. That's exactly why I'm here. You assaulted a alpha and normally that resulted to death."

I looked at Duncan and Austin who was now ready to kill them. What... " But I'm an alpha. I have alpha blood running through my viens, so you can just say that I didn't kill you because I didn't want to run your crappie pack."

Marcus chuckled and walked closer. "Well Kitten, I hate to say this but you're not accounted as an alpha, but just a normal she wolf. "

I pushed Duncan and Austin away and started to crack my knuckles. "Do you wanna say that again. I dare you. This time I'll make you swallow your teeth." I growled making him laugh.

"That's why I made you my mate."

I froze and looked at him as if he lost his mind for a second. "Um... mate?"

Duncan walked up to me but Marcus grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest. He tilted my neck and snuggled his nose into the corner where my mate is suppose to bite and mark me.

"You try anything and I'll claim her as mines right now."

I looked at the others scared and they backed down. He noticed my surrender and wrapped both arms tight around my waist. "What a good kitty. "

I looked at him mad. "I'll be your mate." The room grew quiet but Duncan and Austin broke the silence with a growl. "I'll be your mate until this whole thing is cleared up."

He chuckled pulling me closer. "But if I mark you as mines that's it be all over. You'll be mines and there will be nothing you can do."

I felt something cold go down my spine. I know this feeling but... there's no way...

I pushed him away and for the first time I felt afraid of him. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to my seat. This wasn't the same cocky person from before.

I looked behind me and saw he staring right at me, like he was staring at my soul. He licked his lips and smirked at me.

What is going on...