Chapter Eight: Alphas

I stood up beside Marcus as he got into his car. He motion me to get in but when I hesitated he growled. I shoot a glare at him and he chuckled. I obeyed his orders and steeped in his car and we left with even letting me say "goodbye".

I sat uncomfortably in his car with a devilish smirk on his face. I pressed against the car door trying to stay as far as I could from Marcus. He looked over at me from the corner of his eyes and licked his lips in delight.

"I can just smell the fear from you Kitten. It's delicious." he said in list.

I ballad my fists. What am I doing. Why am I afraid of this punk ass. "Call me Kitten one more time and I'll slam your head against the dashboard."

"Oh is that a threat, Love?"

I snapped a glare at him. "No. It's a promise."

He laughed as he speed up. We entered his territory because it smelt like low life mutts. He stopped the car and walked over to my side. He opened the door. "Get out."

I looked at him confused and looked away. He growled but I just ignored it. He slammed his fists down onto the car causing a huge dent and he breathe heavily.

"Get..In..."

I looked at him mad as I unbuckled myself and got out the car my glare never leaving him. I slammed the door and he laughed. I silent as I walked towards the small house and he followed behind me.

I walked into the house and the door behind me was slammed shut. I jumped and instantly got in attack mode growling at Marcus. He stepped closer and took a strand of my hair and sniffed it.

"Your mines now my sweet May." my eyes widen from that name. He started to laugh but stopped as I grabbed his shirt collar.

"You piece of shit. What in the fuck did you do?" I asked my blood crawling and boiling with anger. I was on my edge of dealing with people bullshit. "Whoever the fuck you are, stood as a threat at me once and I still owe you an ass whooping for that."

"But who wouldn't hurt me. Am I wrong?" he said smirking at me.

"No..." I want to know what he knows of my past and my mother's death. And if I kill him it may look as if I killed Marcus and start a bloody war between packs and I don't anyone to die on my hand.

"That's a good girl. Now why don't we just go meet the pack shall we?" he said wrapping one arm around my waist. "Oh yeah don't embarrass me in front of my pack or I'll punish you."

"Punish me..."

Ryan POV

I sat in office chair thinking hard about my pack. Now that I'm alpha I need to control the situation. But without Maykala here how will I do that. "Ugh I'm getting a headache."

"Hey Love, can I come in?" Jade asked opening the door slightly. I smiled at her letting her to slip in. She walked over to me and sat down into my lap. Concern written across her face as she stared into my eyes.

"Baby are you okay?" she asked and I gave her a small smile.

"Yeah just a lot of paper work and stuff. Suddenly being the alpha is a lot of work." I said stressful.

"Well why don't we take a bath and I can help you release some of that stress." she said pecking my neck as lust built.

I picked her and started to make our way to the master bathroom where I saw it. My lucky coral rose...dead... I froze and starred at it before Jade snapped me out of my trance with a kiss.

Are you okay? Maykala...

I'm so sorry I haven't update in a good awful time.. But I just moved to the states well OKC. I just started a new school and trying to bring up my grades and such. I never experienced the cold because I was born and raised in the tropical islands and we never had winter. So yeah never saw snow. So I'm so sorry and I'll be updating for now on. I'm working on a new project but I'll give you deatails later. So for now bye!