Ready, Set, Go

(Thanks to a person on Amino, this is now on Wattpad. People seemed to like it on Archive of Our Own.

Story is greatly inspired by The Fallen by MoWolf (on AO3), really amazing story go and support the rewrite and the old version!)

  Arthur gritted his teeth as the bobby drove his shoe into his side. Arthur got back up and blocked a hit from a baton before turning and blocking another one. He was completely cornered.

'how did they find out?' he asked himself.

Pretending is one of Arthur's strong suits, though some observant doctors could see through his disguise. Arthur felt a kick get planted from behind him into the back of his knees, making him fall down and get beaten. He hissed and tried to punch, the feeling of one grabbing his arm made him momentarily pause. Arthur screeched as his upper arm (I had to seriously google what the upper arm was called by looking up, "what is the upper arm called?" It's called the upper arm. Who'da thunk it-) was pulled away from him.

He shouted, “get off of me!”

Quickly, he wrenched his arm free and flipped his right leg above him, propelling him to flip over and skid into a sprint. He ran for a few minutes before he smacked into a black fence, his eyes widened as he look over the edge. Blue water in large waves, maybe about 45 or 46 meters (I had to look that up because I live in the US and the US is stupid as hell and we don’t use the far easier system, the metric system, same with how the spell colors, we’re fucking stupid. 150 ft= 45.72 m, I rounded that to 46 m.) not a fatal drop into water. (A fatal drop into water is about 250 ft or 76 m. Look at that you’re maybe learning a few things from fanfiction :) ) Arthur turned back around to glance at the bobbies, they’re like, 10 centimeters away from him.

“Here goes nothing.” Arthur rolled his eyes and jumped, not diving in fear of hurting his head.

He felt hazy, like his mind was somewhere else. His arms felt weightless, he felt like he was underwater... Wait, was he underwater? Arthur tried to swim up to the surface, but yelped in surprise, letting out some precious air. Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! A large rock had rolled down on top of his foot, trapping him under the blue water. Every wave made his body fly back and his glasses slipped off, now he couldn’t breathe or see anything for shit. He felt himself involuntarily breath in, sucking salty water into his lungs, his nostrils and lungs burned. His ankle felt sprained or broken, but he couldn’t tell, he was too focused on his lack of air.

(Give me some slack guys it's like 2:20 AM right now and my eyes are burning as one's eyes do- Time to sleep and think of better ideas for this to continue not shitily (???).)