Where's Hell When You Need it?

Arthur screamed and yelled, pulling on the bindings like a madman. Maybe he was? It hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt, it hurt so much. 

“Fuck, fuck, FUCKING STOP-” he was cut off by a sock being tied behind his head and through his mouth.

They kept on cutting away at his thighs and his forehead.

‘ Graham! Watts! Fran! Fucking help me! I’m sorry for running away! I’m so goddamn stupid! 

Arthur passed out from pain.

.:______________:.

The bobbies joined; scratch that the whole fucking constabulary came . Some wanted an adventure, some wanted a fight, and some wanted to lend a helping hand to the group. 

“A Garden District lass told us about Jubilators picking up Downers and running away with them,” Fran started.

“We did some more investigating yesterday and learned that it was Verloc’s constables who were responsible for this,” Watts hissed and spat out Verloc’s name.

“This gives us a damn good reason to think that this is Anton Verloc’s doing,” Graham finished.

Everyone nodded and took in the information.

“We need to prepare for a good ass fight, for Arthur, for friends,” Rabossan smiled at the others who were shocked, he said he wouldn’t help.

Graham returned to the others, “does everyone understand the plan?” 

A yell of, “yes, sir,” confirmed their lift off for this operation.

.:______________:.

Arthur’s head was thumping and his thighs felt tight. He felt down his legs, they felt tight because they were tightly bandaged

Oh yeah, ’ he thought, ‘ they sliced and diced me like ham. ’ 

He tried to bend this legs and hissed in pain, ‘ damn that hurts bad .’ 

Arthur’s vocal cords felt shot from screaming so much and his eyes felt raw from crying. 

‘ When is Hell going to swallow me whole?