Oh No

Chapter summary: This is an epic uh-oh moment.

(I'M FUCKING BACK HOES!
SPECIAL THANKS TO SKYEBO6 FOR BEING A LEGIONED OVER ON AMINO AND GIVING ME THIS IDEA LIKE 9,000 MONTHS AGO I'M SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT AHHHHH-)

Soup should help them, right? Arthur snuck out the same way he did before and hiked himself up the rocks with minimal damage to his pale skin. He ended up deciding to go to the Village to obtain some soup ingredients. Sneaking through homes was fickle and a thing he didn't enjoy much, so he went fast. Extremely fast. He picked up Rowan Berries, Blue Currant, Bread, Carrots, raw meat and a few other things he can use for medical equipment. He could work with this. In no way is he a good cook; he was actually terrible, but god dammit he will try! At least he knows some things?

After a long ass time of rearranging food and failed attempts, he made an alright looking and tasting meal. Both types of barries were set on the side of the plate and the soup with broth and cooked meet was in a bowel in the middle. He put together four of the same dishes (even for Rabossan) and set them out. One by one he helped each constable and one doctor limp downstairs and over to the table.

"Fran," Arthur asked as Fran hummed. "Why do you think I'm not ill but all of you are?"

Fran clicked his tounge and reached over to a dresser nearby, pulling off a sheet of paper, he read it off, "I think that Joy reacts with immune system in a negative way, making-" he put his finger up and coughed,"-Wellies and Welletts be more prone to illnesses and death."

Arthur nodded and furrowed his brows, "I used to abuse Joy, why is my immune system alright?"

"That's part of why you're here."

"What?" Arthur stood up quickly. "I am a test subject!" He pointed accusingly at everyone.

"Arthur no-" Watts started but was quickly cut off by an angry Arthur.

"Don't "Aurthur no" me, Constable! I should have known that I couldn't trust three bobbies and a Joy doctor of all people!"

"Arthur wait!" Graham called before he tried to stand though he fell to the ground.

"Fuck off! All of you!"

Arthur looked behind him one more time and slammed the back door shut, blocking it off with one of the outdoor chairs.

(Sorry for short part; update: I just went through a ton of shit- I went to a hospital for suicidal help a while ago, I just didn't get around to writing more, and now I'm taking medication that is helping a bunch, so yeah, I'm super freaking sorry for the long wait!

Again, thank you Skyebo6 for the help!)