Hah

“Can Mr. Verloc let us in?”

“This building is currently under quarantine, please come back later, Constable.”

“We’re here for a check up.”

“Alright? I was never told about one,” everyone held their breaths, “ah, there, I lied, there was one scegualed tomorrow.”

“It was moved up to today,” Graham quickly said.

The bobby paused, though clicked his tongue and continued, “I’ll let you on in then.”

Step one: get in; check.

Step two: find where Arthur is

Fran brought with a notepad and a pencil to seem more professional. They saw real actual problems like gas leaks and motaline spills, though they were only looking for their friend, their test subject sure, but Arthur was so much more than just a test subject, he was a teacher.

“I heard there was a shipment of Downers here?” The bobby following them nodded, smiling wider.

“Yes, there was.”

“Can we check to see if their… Up to par?”

The bobby nodded again and chuckled, bringing them to a large, metal door. 

‘ Key pad, ’ Watts noted, narrowing his eyes and getting a glance at all of the numbers, just missing the last one as the bobby turned around right as he put it in.

Watts leaned over to Fran and took the pencil, writing, “key code: 2175[UNKNOWN]” the door opened and the bobby got knocked out by a flying truncheon.

“Be careful where your whipping that around, Constable Constable!”

“I got him didn’t I?” Constable Constable shrugged and retrieved his truncheon. 

“You did but holy shit,” Graham hissed.

The large group quietly stepped over the body as others dragged the body away.

Step two: find where Arthur is; check.

Step three: ???

They cracked open the windows in all of the cells, letting the people out.

“Holy shit- Fran, Graham, Watts, get over here,” Rabossan called.

“Arthur!”

Everyone helped smash open the thick glass as Graham, Watts, and Fran sprinted inside, checking Arthur’s skin.

“Guys…?”

Arthur was alive and kicking.

“You live to remember another day,” Graham chuckled, helping Arthur up.

“Ow, shit.”

“What’s wrong,” Fran asked.

“They cut up my legs, putting pressure on it really stings.” Arthur clenched his teeth as his knees bucked, pulling his skin tight making him yell a string of swears.

He bit onto his knuckles as Graham (using his inhuman strength) held him bridle style.

“Comfy?”

Arthur chuckled, “hah, as comfortable as I will be.”

(A/N: And this wraps up Impulsive. I'm seriously crying right now, the support on this has been insane. Four- nearly five months I've been writing this story for. Man, through all of that time you guys stuck by me.

Thank you.

-Egg)