Eugene's outfit above

Third person
After Eugene left. His Mummy Sarah saw the picture on the piano, picks it up and looks at it. She traced her fingers over the little drawings of what meant to be of her and Brendon, even though it looked like rectangular people with heads and rectangle arms. It was messy but at the same time sweet. "Hey look. Eugene draw us a little picture. It's us see," she said showing her husband who looked up from his laptop screen and at the picture. "Oh Yeah it is, says here, Sorry Mummy and Daddy." He said handing the picture back to her. "That's so sweet of him, but he did nothing wrong," she said looking at the picture, then folding and putting it in her pocket. Leaving them rather confused but yet curious. Why did Eugene say Sorry in a picture?

Eugene again
Maybe today might be better. Mummy and Daddy might forgive me and say they love me. I love my Mummy and Daddy, even though they didn't plan on having me Mummy said her and Daddy still love me. You could say I'm over it. It's morning and that means sugar bombs for Eugene, well if Mummy doesn't catch me eating sugar bombs.

Mummy in fact hates it when Daddy would let me get away with sugar bombs, instead she would try to replace them with rice pops or multi grain flakes. When Mummy and Daddy were away, Chole would let me have sugar bombs every morning. I walked out my room and to the kitchen seeing Mummy and Daddy were already up having what looked coffee which I can't drink as I'm only six.

I reached up and pulled myself onto the counter, I was so short I couldn't reach the cupboards, Mummy and Daddy didn't even stop to think to help me. I'm used to this, they don't even notice most the time. I finally got up there and got out my favourite bowl which was a galaxy filled with stars. I hoped off the counter with my bowl, taking a spoon out the dishwasher, it's clean so it'll do.

I got the milk out the fridge and the cereal of sugar bombs from the counter along with other cereals. Quickly opening it and pouring some into the bowl, topping it with milk and putting it on the table, hopefully Mummy doesn't see. I climbed up into the chair, digging my spoon into my bowl of sugar bombs, crunchy and sugary.

"You have sugar bombs. Eugene hand that bowl over!" Mummy says as she noticed. I carried on eating from it,"But Mummy I'm hungry." She stood there towering over me with her arms folded saying:

"There is over 300 grams of sugar in it, making it bad for you. Now let's make things easier and hand the bowl over." I pushed the bowl over to her in defeat, she took it away and emptied it filling it with multi grain flakes, yuck. Only thing making it sweet in that is honey.

"There, something better no sugar bombs." She said as she sat down again, then said to Daddy,"When we go back on the tour, I'll see if we can get Chole to babysit Eugene. She's happy to help and will make easier for us." Daddy sighed, as he said in agreement,"let's hope she can help, it'll be harder taking him. And plus costs more for a child ticket, and space on the touring bus."

Well I'm used it and hearing it. "Do you still love me? Mummy, Daddy?" I said, they didn't look at me or even respond. I sighed in defeat and ate my cereal before it goes soggy. I thought to myself what did I do? Is it because I tried to eat sugar bombs behind their back? Could that be making them mad? I don't want to make them mad.

I made my self eat the cereal, it was nasty. It had that slight taste of old cranberries, I hate cranberries. It's got that healthy taste, yuck! Mummy is always so picky about her figure, she sometimes says to Daddy  that I ruined her body, due to her being pregnant with me. Isn't the child innocent? It's not my fault I was conceived, they had sex.

I jumped off the chair, standing on my tip toes I put the bowl on the side and went, leaving Mummy and Daddy alone, keeping in mind of what Mummy said the other day. I remember one time, hugging Daddy before him and Mummy were going off on tour, I cried so much I didn't want them to leave, it was the time I felt close to Chole.