Eugene
I sat there whilst Daddy was getting his smart wear out, then Mummy getting out the metallic blue suit I liked and picked out, I never did a bow tie before. Might need help doing it up. "Go get ready, here's your suit. Let's be on time to this event," Mummy said giving me my smart clothes as I went into my room, getting dressed.

The trousers and shirt were easy to put on, so was the blazer and the black shoes that had laces, luckily I was able to do up laces. Coming out my room with my suit on, my pony tail looking tidy as I tied the long top part of my hair back, fully exposing the short sides. I still had the bow tie in my hand, I didn't know how to tie one.

"Oh don't you look great," Mummy said as she stood up seeing what she was wearing which was a silky strapless burgundy dress which was tight fitting and came above her knees, she also had on some black pointy heels and her hair was in a bun with c...

"Oh don't you look great," Mummy said as she stood up seeing what she was wearing which was a silky strapless burgundy dress which was tight fitting and came above her knees, she also had on some black pointy heels and her hair was in a bun with curls loose in the front, "thanks Mummy, you do too." Then looking down at the bow tie in my hand, "I don't know how to do a bow tie," I said as Mummy took it from me then saying "I'll do it up for you," She said getting on her knees and began pulling up my collar and started tying the bow tie, till it was a bow, "there we go," she said bringing the collar back down again "thanks  Mummy," I said then hugged her.

Daddy came out, all fully dressed in a metallic red suit, with dark black pants and shoes. The under shirt was black with a red bow tie. His hair was slicked back, but maintained volume, Mummy going up to him as she and a Daddy kissed as Daddy said "Don't you look hot in that dress." Mummy blushed as they kissed again, then said "might as well wear it tonight before I'm too big for it." As Daddy started rubbing her stomach, she smiled then said "Doesn't Eugene look great for the Billboards Music awards," Daddy took one look then said "I guess, at least he looks tidy." Oh so the event is the Billboards music awards Mummy and Daddy dragged me to, great.

We began to get going, holding Mummy's hand when the Uber arrived, then seeing Toby and Brad all dressed up. "Toby! Brad!" I said as they got closer, "Hey little dude! Brendon, Sarah." Toby said as Daddy said "Toby, Brad. Well the Uber is here, let's go." We got into the Uber, sitting next to Mummy who had her arm round me with her furry coat on.

The ride was a few minutes, but soon we arrive at a large building which outside had tons of flashing. Daddy got out smiling at the cameras, then helped Mummy out as a Mummy helped me out. Brad and Toby were right behind us, as the cameras flashed. Mummy still had her arm round me, telling me "if the flashes give you a headache then look down and keep walking." I nodded and kept walking but I was ok, we stood in front of a wall with patterns all over it, Mummy saying "smile for the pictures their going online." I did so and gently smiled which lasted a minute as we got inside the building.

There were so many other people and I didn't know any of them. I stuck with Mummy and Daddy, staying close to Mummy I didn't want to get lost. Looking around I saw other people wearing all kinds of smart wear, that were many colours. I found myself staring at their clothes. Funny. 'My eyes feel funny after all that camera flashing,' I thought as I rubbed my eyes, getting into the hall.