Eugene's Outfit above ⬆️

That Day Eugene was woken up by his mother, telling him to get up and ready. His parents hardly talked to him. His father Brendon kept yapping on about how they should get to Houston three days early so he could do a stage rehearsal. He was pretty much rushed, to get dressed.

The dogs were taken to a day care centre, so at least they didn't have to worry about them, just their son. Sarah recons Eugene will annoy everyone with his pictures but when getting to the air port, Eugene forgot his sheets of paper.

Eugene
It's so boring right now. We've been on the plane for ages, and I've been getting ignored. Not cool at all. "Are we there yet?" I said, no response came instead Mummy put her head phones in and leaned her head on Daddy.

Hours later....

Finally off that plane, Mummy and Daddy holding hands and going to collect the luggage. I followed behind them as I picked up my suitcase, trailing behind them to a big looking bus like coach. "Ahh, the tour bus was here right on time." Daddy said as the door opened, being greeted by a middle aged tubby man.

"It's great to see you again, hop in." He said, as he and Mummy got on, then sees me struggling to get up the stairs. "Here kiddo let me help you," the man said taking my suitcase and helping me up, "I'm Chris by the way, and you are."

"Eugene. Eugene Urie." I said, then saying "thank you Chris."

I looked around on the bus, there was a section which was a mini bathroom and a bedroom. The big bedroom is clearly Mummy and Daddy's, the small one is clearly mine, there was even a curtain along the bed area so I could get away with not sleeping in the night.

We started to get our seat belts on as the bus began to drive away from the airport, I stared out the window, seeing in my reflection Daddy cuddling Mummy. Tired from that flight, I literally fell asleep with my head on the table.

Third person
Eugene was so exhausted he fell asleep in his seat, with his head on the mini table. He even used his arm as a pillow. He was travelling for hours with his parents and at his age he was very tired, uses a lot of energy.

His parents were cuddling, and watching a film. It's not until a sound from him moving his head gets Sarah's attention, making her look and see their son had fallen asleep. "Brendon, look Eugene's asleep." She said signalling him to look, "Oh yeah, he is. At least he can't bug us." He said.

Sarah got up, seeing the window by Eugene was open and blowing a breeze on him. She closed it and touched Eugene, who felt cold. "He's cold, I'm getting a blanket." She said as she went into one of the bags and pulled out a fluffy cream coloured blanket and laid it over Eugene, even over his head.

"There's a smaller blanket for him, if..." she cuts him off, "I think this will be fine. Besides can't afford for him to get sick." She said, as she joined her husband again and continued watching the film together. She leaned her head on his shoulder as she watched the film, but every five minutes she keeping looking over to Eugene, he was still sleeping.

When the film finished, Eugene started to groan as he slowly opened his eyes. Seeing that his parents where both looking at whatever was on the laptop. He went to his narrow room, seeing his suitcase was already there. Opening it he saw, his felt-tipped colouring pens had survived the air pressure of the plane during the travel. Now it was just finding some paper, he looked around the bus for it but found nothing.

It's not until he reaches the tissue box in the mini bathroom, 'Bingo' he thought, as he took a few and went back to his room and on his bed and started drawing on them. He drew several pictures of all kinds of things, even his parents.