6

Eugene's Outfit above ⬆️
Third person
Eugene woke up feeling ok, still having the memory of his parents and seeing his dad naked the other night. It had his whole head messed up but he told himself to remain calm. He woke up to not seeing his Dad but his Mum, who was sitting at the table with her hands together, looking rather nervous. Sarah was all dressed and looked as if she had went out and came back in. "Oh morning Eugene you seem to be up early. It's 8:15 in the morning." She said trying to smile but the nervous look still remained.

"What's wrong Mummy? You look sad." Eugene said, which made Sarah go awe as she got up and hugged him saying "what ever happens, just know that I'm here for you and your here for me." She said as she stopped hugging him and went to the bathroom.

Sarah
Haven't been feeling good, it's been going on like this for days. The other day in the morning I felt my self gagging, thinking I was going to throw up but I didn't. Eugene seems to be able to pick up on it, he's knows something is wrong. I didn't want to tell any of them about these symptoms. I kept it to myself until I found the time to jump to my own conclusions.

I went to the bathroom and took a look at what could be the answer to all these symptoms. I looked and saw it was beginning to reveal the answer, I looked away for a few more seconds. I'm nervous. I'm worried.

"Mummy are you ok?" I heard Eugene saying from the other side of the door. He just never learns to leave some one alone. "I'm fine, Eugene just go have some breakfast ok?" I said, hearing him go away.

Eugene
Mummy was acting strange, she didn't say much but went to the bathroom. I sat down at the table eating cereal which was multi grain flakes, yuck but there were no sugar bombs. Oh here she comes, acting like she was never sad. "Are you done eating now? Can't leave you here on your own, oh god..." she ran off to the bathroom, slamming the door.

I listened carefully, she was puking. She's sick. "Mummy your sick," I said as she opened the door saying "I'm fine, better now. Get dressed." She said going to her and Daddy's room. I did as I was told and got dressed in jeans and a red short sleeve checked button up shirt, black converse. It as hard doing up laces but I learned from Chole how to tie laces. Mummy and Daddy never taught me.

Daddy came out the room fully dressed, not even bothering to say anything to me. He's probably still mad at me for disobeying him. "Try tidy up his hair, it looks scruffy." Daddy told Mummy, he was referring to me. "I'll try, but really Eugene needs a hair cut." Mummy said, well I can nearly get my hair into a pony tail but the top part comes loose when I try.

I snuck into Mummy's bag and took a hair tie. Going back to my room and combed my hair, let's see if we can make a pony tail. I started to gather it in the back, bring the hair tie round it. Lopping it round three times, it stayed. The top was nearly in the pony tail but was slowly coming loose but it did make my hair look tidier.

I came out the room seeing Daddy had gone, Mummy staying seated at the table. "Oh What did you do to your hair?" She said standing up and taking a look, then noticing a pony tail in the back, "a pony tail Mummy, I like it," I said. She smiled and said "it's adorable. But your dad needs you to look tidy, he didn't tell you but he told me, there's an event after his performance. It's quite a dress code event and we can't leave you here by yourself." An event but aren't children not allowed, it's an adult thing.

"Ok Mummy, but I have no smart thingy." I said mummy smiled and says "you mean a suit. Yeah we'll get you one, but however since your dad plans on wearing metallic red and black, you will have to wear different colours." So I can't wear red or black as that's what Daddy is wearing.

We left, and went to the nearest clothes shop, in the formal section. In the little boys section where they had smart clothes. Mummy told the man my size and he came back with some suits, the one that caught my eye was the blue metallic one. Will Daddy get mad if it's metallic?