Ozpin's Intel Report

Name: Y/N Rose

Codename: Nero

Age: 16

Family:  Summer Rose (Adopted mother- Deceased) Taiyang Xiao Long (AdoptedFather- Alive), Ruby Rose (Adopted Sister), Yang Xiao Long (Adopted Sister), Qrow Branwen (Adopted Uncle), Raven Branwen(Adoptive Aunt), Tony Redgrave(REDACTED)--------Descendent of --------

Dislikes: Summer's death, James Ironwood, Grudge against Schnee Corp. , Extreme hatred of Faunas discrimination

Special Mentions:

Under any circumstances must his lineage be revealed except in State of Emergency. Skills and Raw Talent are said to be on par with Qrow Brawnen, it is noted during the his 5 year tenure at Signal in secret that he can use a holographic-esque ------- arm to fight and grab but lost the ability 10 months ago due to a Grimm ambush in Emerald City that result in the lost of his demo--- arm and the lost of his best friend Fugo Lobo; a wolf Faunus that was captured by Atlus soldiers and sent to slavery freed by Nero but died in the Grimm ambush in Emerald City. Developed an enmity for Schnee family and Ironwood for their treatment of Faunus people. Last spotted heading to the archaic Redgrave City to exorcise demons.

Appearance

                                                                    ( Think of this without Devil Bringer)

Weapons

Blue Rose

Crimson Rose

Crimson Rose

Inferna Negra

Inferna Negra

Demonic Weapons(UNKNOWN)

Cavalier(UNKNOWN)

Ebony Said to be indestructible but unproven

Yamato(UNKNOWN)

Sword with untold power, supposedly in his possession no known description

It is believed he carries 3 other weapons other than the noted above, due to his demonic heritage, Nero can possibly access even more weapons than and semblance rivaling Ozpin but that has yet to be seen.

Devil Breakers(UNKNOWN)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Very perplexing... so Mr. Rose has been busy these past few years has he Qrow?" sighed the grey-haired man. The man always knew he gave off a mysterious air about him and as a result, no one can tell what he was thinking but his associate seemed to be less than enthusiastic to answer him in concerns to the intel report his secretary managed to provided.

"Kid sure grown up, I wonder what Summer would say? I can't say much about Y/N but he's practically a one man army even without his arm. I still blame myself over it Ozpin" the raven haired alcoholic replied

"You can't change the past" replied Ozpin, twiddling his thumbs "Which is precisely why I'm interested in him, he has heart, goodwill and would be an excellent addition to our Hunters and Huntresses alike ."

"Why are you so interested? Ozpin you didn't even bat an eye till now...." Qrow snapped into action and prepared to use his weapon but Ozpin calms him down.

"Recent reports of Grimm activity have also spotted demons among their ranks and I believe Salem has something to do with it"

"ARE YOU SURE!?!? Qrow panicked. The existence of demons are unknown to the public and are regarded as an international military secret. However the increase in public tensions have made it harder to conceal the fact that something other than Grimm are attacking civilians worldwide.

Ozpin taps his desk in thought, reports of demonic activity have recently surfaced in Vale it would be an excellent solution to erase the demons and have the family reunited after a 5 year separation. He grinned at the thought.

"Qrow don't you have the business card for Devil May Cry?" he asked

"What do you want to d-" Qrow stopped himself "So its a business contract you want?'

"A little more than a business contract and a free ride to Beacon whaddya say Qrow?"