Vol 1 Chapter 2 Act 6

Everyone but Y/N: “What!!!”

Y/N: "I mean honestly, if I cut loose here...you can kiss this forest and these ruins goodbye." Yang was taken aback and wanted to say something. Ruby glanced back at me and understood the situation. 

Ruby: “I got a plan….” 

Y/N: “While you guys handle the Nevermore over there. I’ve got things to take care of. You aren’t capable of dealing with them at all.”

Weiss: “What do you--” 

Black puddles emerged from all over the ground, insectoid like beings emerged from it; twisted beings screeching unbearingly loud. 

???: “Reeeeee”

I quickly dashed over, pulled out my revolver and gunned down the demon about to attack Weiss and proceeded to use Gerbera to grab another unsuspecting demon in the air and blowing its guts out with the shotgun blast inside the arm.

Y/N: “Go! I can take care of this myself! It's not like the Nevermore is gonna sit here waiting for us to shred us like a human puree! These aren’t Grimm.” 

Blake: "R-r-right! Ruby what do you have in mind?"

Ruby: "We'll talk along the way; Y/N, don't die on us."

Y/N: "Like I was planning to anyways."

As the two teams head off to battle the Nevermore, Y/N took Ragtime off and put on Tomboy. Yang rushed towards Y/N's side one more time

Yang: "What do you mean not capable in handling it? Y/N you don’t trust us to help…?

Y/N: "Damnit Yang NO!....No that's just not the case. Ever since I left...you two I've seen hell and been through hell that would make any normal person go insane; there's not a god on Remnant that I know if the ramifications of word gets out these creatures' existence. So for your own good stay out of my fight. Last thing I need is you and Ruby hurt because of my incompetence."

Yang: "You're not inco--"

Meanwhile at the overlook

As soon as Y/N said all that he speed of into the forest to take care of whatever making the noise, but un-noticed to them Ozpin was panicking.

Ozpin: "Nononono this wasn’t supposed to happen!? Why are they even gathered there in the first place!?

'Ozpin': "Took them long enough."

Ozpin: "What do you mean by that?"

'Ozpin': "Unlike you; when I have the wheel I can sense demonic presence. I don’t know why they're here, demons usually don’t gather in a horde like that; unless they've been unified by a stronger demon. They must have gotten through a smaller gate from the Underworld."

Ozipin: "then what are we going to do then the other kids are not ready to face them"

'Ozpin': "Let the Silver Bullet handle them for now Oz."

Goodwitch: "Now that's settled…."

‘Ozpin’: "We can’t have the students fight something they don’t understand yet. Especially since they aren't properly trained."

Meanwhile back in the ruins

The group had come up with a plan, and a damned creative one at that. Ren had hidden himself with his semblance and waited for his queue; while Nora and Yang provoked the Nevermore to follow them. Weiss, Blake, Ruby and Pyrrha shot at the Nevermore in its blindspots with a combination of their weapons and semblances.